Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pirates Of The Caribbean Gameplay Help!

Poster
    Im still trying to get this, you wouldnt happen to have gotten it from a ftp now would you?

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    I got it off bit torrent. That site is noe down, but you can go to download paradise and see there, I'm goin to try more things to see if I get past it.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    ++

Im sure there is a console, and bethesda or whatever usually have a construction set?

maybe player-> additem "something_silk" 1
    lol

Im used to morrowind :-)

EDIT

Thats the movie???

ts = movie release

EDIT: again: Found

http://www.bytemonsoon.com/details.php?id=7697

Un verified

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Or you can get it from there. I just am waiting for an faq!

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    if you have icq msn and all that, I should have it soon so Ill check it out :-)

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    I will look for one till i find an faq. I got msn

7. Games   -   #17
    I dont see the game in the bit torrent site link you left salim?? Must need to be reseeded.. Are you still seeding??

8. Games   -   #18
    I've got the game now and playing it, I'm having a little trouble selling the old spyglass but that's not a big deal. I skipped the loan and buying of silk and sandle and went straight to the ship and got into a storm right away and sank!! ,The game does'nt look to bad just need alittle practice. But back to your original ? , I think you have to get the loan first (from the house right across from the main city store) then go into the store and get the silk and sandel, before going back onto your ship I would do a quick save. You also could have went into the wrong store if you did'nt see any silk or sandle for sale. :beerchug:

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    There is only one store in oxbay. And I prolly should of done it right after the guy told me to. I waited and still no silk or sandal. I will look at some sites that have it and post one. Download paradise did have it that day. But now they started all over and only have 59 games. www.suprnova.org should have it i saw it last night. Now I uninstalled it, waiting for my new pc to get here, prolly in 10 days, and will play it then.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    Theres no friggin sidestep :-| GAH

Um btw goto the red island or whatever red... something in center of town and talk to the bastard, he will want to steal your ship

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast