Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I am now leaving FST bittorrent invites section

Poster
    I'm careful, for a lot of reasons. But what about trading Swedvdr accounts? Ip change = ban?
    I guess nikmash232 got a point about middleman because it's an extra ip-number in the process, but still, I want to stay sure.

I don't know if I'm stupid by going first once again. But the guy who scammed me of my ScT account obviously did not have the same good reputation level as nikmash232.
    I might go first on this deal if you want to give it another shot. PM me if you feel like it.

Peace.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post
    I'm careful, for a lot of reasons. But what about trading Swedvdr accounts? Ip change = ban?
    I guess nikmash232 got a point about middleman because it's an extra ip-number in the process, but still, I want to stay sure.

I don't know if I'm stupid by going first once again. But the guy who scammed me of my ScT account obviously did not have the same good reputation level as nikmash232.
    I might go first on this deal if you want to give it another shot. PM me if you feel like it.

Peace.
    sorry i think im gonna keep it for another giveaway...since i have to...im gonna finish the giveaway i have now..and then later ill giveaway another..i forgive you and just participate in my giveaways and u may win...

end of discussion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234