Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of blackcats-games

Unlikely's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javai43 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I like the way that in your first post we are a good site, in your last one that staff are arrogant and we are shite lol

Honestly mate, it was your fault, get over yourself and just admit it.

you may have been a good member, but you took no fucking notice of anything we said on the site about this, so not our loss.

and if you did not read this thread properly.

We DELETED accounts, we did not just disable, so your account is gone, nothing i can do about it.

stoi i generated my key but i dont remember it what can i do?
    Don't take this as total gospel but my understanding is;

If you don't remember your key, then no one knows what it is, and thus you won't be allowed in.

The site that you see now at blackcats (with the 'Welcome to our Company Website' front end) has a search bar where you can enter your key. There is a specific way of doing this, and if done correctly, the website will ask for username and password.

But without that key, it is my understanding that you won't be able to ever return with that username and password.

I could be wrong, just wanted to give you a perception.

2. BitTorrent   -   #502
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Apparently instead of typing your keyword into the box, type "recovery" in and you'll be able to recover your code.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent   -   #503
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^Yes, you're wrong. [Nevermind, integral beat me to it while I was typing. Although the word to type in the search box is "recover". No "y".]

The bittorrent section here really needs a sticky on this. Explaining clearly that if you did not generate a key then your account is deleted. And steps on how to use the log in page and how to recover your keyword. Because I think these same questions are going to be repeated over and over for weeks to come.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 10-10-2008 at 11:04 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #504
    stoi,please answer me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #505
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by spamking View Post
    BCG is a very cool games tracker and the current security measures are even better.

Some of the forum mods are way anal though . . . which is why I stick to the tracker and stay away from the forums.
    never heard that before, only if it seems like we are spoonfeeding you will we loose our rag. but usually the forum mods are fine

@ the poster above me, not a clue maybe your inputting something wrong somewhere, type recover in the search box to get a new keyword/pass and use that and see if it still does it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #506
    Tried recover and e-mail,but still it brings me to fake login page.

7. BitTorrent   -   #507
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well it works for 29,000+ others so i have not got a clue.

have you tried a different browser, clearing your cache, it could be any number of things. but i would say its definately your end.

8. BitTorrent   -   #508
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Short question: I didnt signed in for a while: 2 months
    I cannot remember if I parked it
    I got no idea how to sign in
    If any1 can help me pls do it or at least tell me if I got banned

9. BitTorrent   -   #509
    well whats your name on the site, and i can have a look for you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #510
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well whats your name on the site, and i can have a look for you.

Mines Plushchris, can you give me a clue as to what email I used to sign up with please stoi?

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast