Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A middle way of gettin FTN

Quote Originally Posted by SETH82 View Post
    i don't have great speed and i know that on FTN u have no ratio
    i can seed 72 hours, but no way of getting 1:1 ratio
    for the buffered account u see a friend helped and i can't take advantage of him all the time

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    I see a serious honest attempt here to get a great tracker. Nothing wrong!!
    That is an impressive list of giveaways. You all grow up and at least show some appreciation.

Consider this: we make giveaways to secure rep points or a 'good name'; want to be seen by 'someone special' hoping to be gifted with a great tracker.

Its the same way here, more business like.

Some person donates money to build a hospital in his/her name for name/fame.

Can some one step forward and give this person an invite, so that the giveaway is done in their name?

Go on..good luck with your endeavor!!
    thanks embolism, i think u understand my purpose

like i said a middle way
    yea the middle way means u are making an indirect trade...if you really cared about giving out all those trackers you would have given them away and in a side note asked for ftn...thats when people see that and say hmm hes a good guy i will invite him

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    LATE EDIT: On contemplation....since you have already started this post..if nobody offers an invite in 24 hours ..it would be really great of you to proceed with the giveaway. Say in case nobody invites you for FTN..will you shut down this giveaway??? and oh...! that will go down pretty bad.
    well i maybe proceed with the giveaway but not all of them or i don't know i have to think about it
    if u check my posts u can see i made some giveaways in the past so don't be so mean... all of u... it's a simple post... i'm trying my luck... i really want FTN and i said my reason why

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post

yea the middle way means u are making an indirect trade...if you really cared about giving out all those trackers you would have given them away and in a side note asked for ftn...thats when people see that and say hmm hes a good guy i will invite him
    i think so too. If you had made it giveaway ur chances of getting invites would have been wayy high than what you have now.

Other than that, even if you wanted to trade, you could have said "all this stuff for 1 FTN invite"...then probably ur chances wouldn't be as low as now.

But now, you are asking for FTN and saying that you will give account if someone invites u to FTN. Think about it, why would someone invite you to FTN? either they expect something from you, right? but u won't be giving them anything. Or, they notice you as extraordinary user and invite you...but i think with this post you will be sadly categorized as "trader".

I really understand how you calculating this...give tons and get one back, sounds fair? but unfortunately, not everyone does not think that way.

anyways, good luck.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-18-2007 at 02:51 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Well, if you do decide to giveaway these accounts, I would like to put my bid in on the TD account. So, please consider thinking about giving it to me. It will be in safe hands, since I don't trade you know where it will be forever, basically.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by psxcite View Post
    Well, if you do decide to giveaway these accounts, I would like to put my bid in on the TD account. So, please consider thinking about giving it to me. It will be in safe hands, since I don't trade you know where it will be forever, basically.
    hey man...u deserve a ftn more than this dude ...i wish i could give you one too

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by psxcite View Post
    hey man...u deserve a ftn more than this dude ...i wish i could give you one too
    hey why don't u write down all the people in your buddy list and tell them they deserve ftn more then this 'dude' aka 'me'
    why do u think i don't deserve it, because i don't have enough post, that's because i don't comment other people post
    if u feel like comment on something grab a poem or whatever

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    common u deserve it seth but you should start ur giveaway and remove that ftn thing. u seems to be good enough to deserve an ftn invite .Good luck for ur quest.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Anti Trader BT Rep: +2
    can i have bitme account or invite. i need it for my master degree please. thank you

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Can you really blame the guy for not wanting to give away all his trackers before anybody actually gives him the account. Doesn't everybody come on here and give away stuff so they can use it to their advantage when they want stuff for "free" later? Just because he directly asked for it doesn't make him a bad person. I share my invites with small group of people I chat with on IRC. It's a nice channel where we talk about weed, harder drugs and music. Very cozy and nobody in there is a social engineer.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    ^ i won't blame him for that... coz he isn't even sure if he can get an invite or not. And if he gives them all and does not still get an invite he is screwed...coz he needs those account. Notice they have high buffer as 200-300 and VIP account.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast