Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Respect

I would have to respect John Lennon

2. Music   -   #12
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    the ever changing always ready, david bowie.
    so many different styles and always progressing with the times. the guy is a genius.

same goes for bob dylan, jim morrison, bruce springstein. the list is endless.
    i admire freddie mercury for his effort he put into his music and the energy he showed in live performances, though i really hate his voice.
    also bob geldof, i dont really like his music to much, but what he did with live aid in the 80's etc was just pure inspiration. using his position in music to help others who needed it, and providing a festival too.
    rage against the machine for their contraversial political albums when they were so young, and absolute class songs.

i laugh in the face of anyone who admires eminen.
    what has done for us except create more drug taking, fight starting, cap wearing kiddies who hang around at the end of your street looking shiftily at your car? maybe its not eminen, the kids are just bad. but im sure his influence doesnt improve anything.
    /bit of a long winded "old person" rant there. oops.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Music   -   #13
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Roots Manuva. Been representing UK hip hop for years, and stuck to his own inimitable style. The guy gets heaps of critical success but not too much commercially, but is still working hard.

4. Music   -   #14
    Jayhawk
    I have alot of respect for Blindside i really like their music and they kept their christian values as well

5. Music   -   #15
    jrday's Avatar Poster
    Lennon.

6. Music   -   #16
    John Lennon as said before...

and Sir Paul McCartney for still going

7. Music   -   #17
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Timo Tolkki (guitarist and ex singer for Stratovarius)

I respect other musicians too but this guy is the one who I dug up the most info about.

8. Music   -   #18
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Originally posted by 3rd Gen Noob
    very clever prick
    heh. thanks.
    But don't take me too seriously, I grew up on The Geto Boys and Scarface, Public Enemy & NWA.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by Sparsely+14 July 2003 - 08:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparsely @ 14 July 2003 - 08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd Gen Noob
    very clever prick
    heh. thanks.
    But don&#39;t take me too seriously, I grew up on The Geto Boys and Scarface, Public Enemy & NWA. [/b][/quote]
    i was talking about my new mechanical prick with an electronic brain

it&#39;s very clever

sorry
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Music   -   #20
    I would have to say Sting, I don&#39;t really listen to his music but he is making it, and I respect that.

Movie?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast