Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Really Pisses You Off About This Network?

yes it pisses me off also when 1 upload can cut ya dloads to zero speed..so i use netlimiter to reduce the uplaod speed..set it to as low as 1k if you wish ,so your dloads can go as fast as possible or set it to 2k so at least you get some dload speed..i fully understand your problem now that you have explained it..it seems some ppl dont have the same problem and fully dont believe its possible that your dloads can be stopped by a fast upload that is why i had to ask you to make your point...just use netlimiter..unless this new version of kazaalite has better upload limits which i doubt after all its most likely created by a broadband user and we know they dont really care about 56kers..

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    The problem he has is clear...
    56k sucks.

I never could surf while dl or ul on KaZaa.
    Gotta love cable, I'm running KaZaa, Shareaza and News Groups all while surfing.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Too right. I'm getting cable by the end of the year. I'll have to check netlimiter out, seems useful. Actually I would normally share the file, divi dead is a VERY rare program and it took me weeks to download it.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    umm what piss u off about the network???

and your question was??

ok have I drank too much again

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    #1: It takes too long for files to stop showing up on a search after the users who have them are offline.

#2: Misnamed files. Once I set KL to download when I went to bed and it finished downloading a file while I was still asleep. Somebody downloaded it from me, saw it was a fake and sent me a very rude message about it under the assumption I was the one who renamed it. Seeing her message and finding the file I wanted was a fake too was just a perfect way to start my day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12