Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Your seedbox kills my ratio

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hey skizo pm me ill let "you" have a slot on mine if you like through web ui
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    Topic is 6 months old

Was bumped due to the other seedbox thread.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Thanks a bunch, but I don't see the need right now.

The only trackers I use anymore are E**** and Waffles and both have decent buffers from uploading new content.

My E**** has a buffer of 116.73 GB.
    My Waffles has a buffer of 35.71 GB.

I'd really like to add on to that Waffles buffer since I download a lot of tunes, but that's a tough tracker to buffer.

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ohh, now I know who u r

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

The only trackers I use anymore are E**** and Waffles and both have decent buffers from uploading new content.

I'd really like to add on to that Waffles buffer since I download a lot of tunes, but that's a tough tracker to buffer.
    skizo my tip for waffles and for you set up rss in utorrent for the future torrent that have more votes in request section
    really works

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

If you have the capacity, just permanently seed Operating Systems DVDs, and keeping them up to date with the latest version works wonders.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by F3n1x View Post

skizo my tip for waffles and for you set up rss in utorrent for the future torrent that have more votes in request section
    really works
    I wouldn't have the first clue on where to start tbh.

I'm a bit old fashioned and have never used RSS links. I don't even know if I've even clicked one.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

If you have the capacity, just permanently seed Operating Systems DVDs, and keeping them up to date with the latest version works wonders.
    O rly?

Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post
    ohh, now I know who u r
    Doubtful.
    Last edited by Skizo; 04-15-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I wouldn't have the first clue on where to start tbh.

I'm a bit old fashioned and have never used RSS links. I don't even know if I've even clicked one.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

O rly?
    skizo i will pm you my tutorial just give me a hours and explain how my buffer is over 150gb there

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    dooooooooh! topic six months old .....my bad
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Let me introduce my little friend...

/me logs into his swarm-killing, Swedish hosted, Gigabit seedbox from hell...:gunsmile:

Actually it'd be a total blast...even for just a week so.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567