Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Disappointments

queen of the Dammed god dam i waited ages 2 see that and i was muck...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    bluedevil's Avatar Antileech.Inc
    Originally posted by MetroStars@15 July 2003 - 14:48
    queen of the Dammed god dam i waited ages 2 see that and i was muck...
    i actualy liked that movie

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    I don't think the matrix 2 or T3 was bad. They both had weaker stories than expected, but I enjoyed watching them.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    jrday's Avatar Poster
    Only one I can think of is that sequel to silence of the lambs. (Hanniball?&#33

my god it sucked

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    Hmmmmm, lemme think.

My movie disappointments:

T3- I didn't mind the movie so much...but it just wasn'tterminator without teh terminator music. Both T1 & T2 had the same "terminator feel". IMO it just didn't seem like terminator without the music. Plus the fact that Sara Conner wasn't in T3 was a disappointment for me. She also added to the "terminator feel" that I was looking for. The first two movies had it. This one didn't.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 and after...The first one was the only one worth watching IMO.

All the "return of the living deads"...The directors took a totally different approach then romero's original idea. I mean in ROTLD the zombies were virtually invincible. To me, the idea of being able to shoot zombies in the head and kill them was much more realistic. In NOTLD you could actually believe that such a thing could happen some day. But in the ROTLD movies the whole invincibility factor of the zombies really downgraded my ability to believe. Obviously I don't actually believe zombies will take over the world but in NOTLD and Romero's other movies, Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead, I could actually say to myself..."what if?". In the ROTLD series all I found myself saying was..."Impossible" and..."this is dumb".

Zoolander....What in the F**CK were those people thinking?

Dumb & DUmberer....What in the F**CK were those people thinking?

Master of disguise...What in the F**CK were those people thinking?

[edit]
    oh yeah, I didn't like hannibal either. I haven't seen red dragon yet, though. I wonder if that one is better then hannibal. One can only hope. Unfortunately hannibal kinda turned me off from the silence of the lambs series.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16

All utterly crap films (havent seen the last one, but i trust u), but were u actually disappointed (as this is the point of this thread) didn't u know before u watched these films that it was complete bollocks.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    L0rD_S0tH's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ilw@15 July 2003 - 14:14

All utterly crap films (havent seen the last one, but i trust u), but were u actually disappointed (as this is the point of this thread) didn't u know before u watched these films that it was complete bollocks.
    Good point. I guess I pretty much just confirmed what I already knew. My friend really liked these movies, though, which is probably the only reason i watched them. He has a pretty sad sense of humor apparently.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    well for me, this whole spring/summer movie season hasn't given me anything that I can really say "wow, what a great movie". I'm a movie fan, I'll give any movie a shot, but when it doesn't deliver and you find yourself saying,"damn the trailer was way better than the movie" you know you have a problem. I can't belive Hollywood is doing this, wait let me rephrase that, I can't believe Hollywood is doing this to the older film crowd. They seem to be tailoring movies to all the young teenagers who have about a 2-second attention span.

You've seen it in movies like Dumb & Dumberer, Legally Blonde 2, Charlies Angels 2, and goofy movies like that. I just wish Hollywood would try to make originals like they used to and actually put forth an effort into what they do because in any other job, they would have been fired already for slacking it. lol

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    They seem to be tailoring movies to all the young teenagers who have about a 2-second attention span.

I back this up 100%

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Dissapointing films?? well Ive seen many hmmm...

matrix reloaded was a huge dissapointment for me The first one was so much better

Tripple X didnt like it was to over the top

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast