Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Movie Disappointments

28 days later

every kevin smith movie

every one of john woo's american movies

most of luc besson's movies after "la femme nikita"

lord of the rings (peter jackson went from brain dead and bad taste to this??)

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    alwayshammered
    I have seen so many movies I fell asleep during.

Castaway - Damn, I really hated that movie, so boring when everyone said it would be good
    Final Fantasy - Games good, movie bad
    Predator 2 - Danny Glover kicks only 1/35th of the ass Ah-nold does
    Star Wars Prequels - Did anyone really like those?
    Shrek and Monsters Inc - "They are soooo good and funny" Thats crap
    The Patriot - How do you make a movie about a war so boring?
    28 Days Later - So slow
    Slapshot 2 - I thought it would be funny until i realized a Baldwin was in it, thats the only way to screw up something based on Hockey. The Hanson brothers kick ass
    Blair Witch Crap - That sucked so bad
    Hulk - I liked it until it got the last 15 minutes, now I only remember how much i hated that ending. Honestly, whenever I am doing a horrible job on something, I know in advance that it will suck. Do people making movies not have this skill?
    Batman Forever/Batman and Robin/Batman Returns - Batman was a badass movie, all sequels sucked so bad.

So many dissappointments, so much wasted money.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    blair witch project -was fuck shit, they might as well call it a documentary, shit.. man that wasn't a movie at all. who every like it, must be borin, honestly.

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Poster
    The Hulk was a big disappointment for me.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    The HULK
    MATRIX RELOADED (nothing new )

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    I agree Matrix Reloaded was crap, had some cool stuff in it but crap. But i think its crap cuz it cant hold up on its own. I think once the last movie comes out 2/3 will be good togeter but not seperate... at least i hope

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Matrix reloaded was NOT crap,if you think it was then theres a good chance you mis-understood it.For ppl that say its crap,id like to hear what they wanted out of the movie and reasons for it being crap.Terminator 3 was a HUGE dissapointment for me,its ok for mindless teenagers who just want to see arnie kick ass again(although he doesnt kick ass anyway)It says it all in the certificate-12a WTF?? Basically their audience was kids! Finding out about skynet etc is not enough to justify this piss poor exuse to rake in a load of cash without a single thought for us fans.As you can tell im angry about this,i blame James Cameron,man he should have directed it and gave it a 15 certificate so we could actually see some violence.Im sorry but anyone who tells me T3 was good to my face,in person,i shall verbally attack them until they fall over.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456