Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Movie Disappointments

i think T3 was great... had nothing on the first 2 especially the second, but still great to watch, i also loved matrix reloeaded, no where near as good as the 1st but comeon guys,, may i ask how many sequles,prequels r better than there originals maybe 1 or 2 but jeez there aint many try to think of some why dont u guys..

ye ur entitled to ur opinion if u thought they were crap thats fine, just my opinion

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    3 films that disappointed me

1 - X-Men 2 - Didnt like it one bit because it just seemed to follow a formula.

2 - The Guru - I really wanted to go and see this film, but why?

and finally, the shite of them all

3 - Star Trek 10 - omg, i loved star trak before this film, I hate it now.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    I agree with monkfi5h, Austin Powers Goldmember sucked ass. The first 2 was funny as hell, but this one sucked. I had to force myself to laugh. Plus, Dr.Evil turned good and Scott is now"evil"? What the hell? The 4th movie is gonna really suck because Seth Green is a fag. Dr. Evil was a very good character when he was trying to be evil, but now he's good. So...fucked...up.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    t3 had to be the biggest disappointments
    goldmember was so bad it was all of the jokes from the first and second all roled into one and that was disappointing as hell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Originally posted by MetroStars@15 July 2003 - 14:04
    fuck u t3 woz gr8, ive been a life long fan, the terminator films where my fav as a kid n still r. t3 fuckin rocks, i mean ok not as gd as the other 1s but it woz still good film, didnt u enjoy the stuff about skynet? findin out more info on it all n how judgement day started? any terminator fan would!
    No i didn't enjoy T3.... It was muck every thing about it sucked ... i mean when Arnie said talk 2 the hand what a load of shit... Then the mistake John Conner was 13... i hate it... but that's my opinion... iam entitled...
    And he is entitled to his opinion. Anyone that says they are entitled to their opinion to justify their reason is a HYPOCRIT. Yes a HYPOCRIT. Oh I am entitled to my opinion that I think this wanker is a HYPOCRIT. If you didn't like it and people bash you for not liking it don't say that lame ass escuse, because all you do is justify the credibility of their opinion.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    2 many 2 name really...

The Biggest Dissapointment would have to go to either....

Matrix Reloaded (well i woulda thought after all the hype it would been better)

and

Yeah Austin Powers Goldmember was pretty f*cking lame...

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Poster
    Spiderman

i stood in line for 2 hours to get a ticket and coundn't have been more dissapointed

proud to be american

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    I'd have to agree with some of the poeple on this thread. I haven't seen any movies I would want to watch over again. Any of the "superhero" movies were lame. Some of these movies that are based on my favorites like Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, or Terminator 3 just didn't do justice to their predeccesors. As for Matrix Reloaded. It wasn't like the original definitely. I didn't like it as much as the first, but not the worse movie I've ever seen. My definition of a great movie is something you go to watch over and over again. Most of the recent movies in theaters now won't be remembered in five years. That's just the kind of stuff that is making money and generating sales. Don't get me wrong. If you like eye candy and special effects by all means keep watching these movies, but will you remember these movies in years to come? Not likely. I'm still holding out for something to spend my money on. . .

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
    Star Trek Nemesis
    Hulk

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    The Godfather Part III could have been better. Still a tremendous trilogy.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast