he's just upset he didn't get invited

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    he's just upset he didn't get invited
    lol, too bad he's a member there.

Music lover, baby.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks for info

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Don't listen to Paine. So chilidish. Waffles will be great. It's coming along nicely if you ask me... Better than What.cd IMO

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    in my opinion they are so similar it hard to say who is better. The only difference right now is the freeleech and free 5 gigs at waffles.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    How waffles can be unorganized and OiNK was so graet if waffels are actually run by OiNK staff... or am I wrong?
    Last edited by AkaiDoresu; 11-08-2007 at 02:42 AM.
    Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    sounds like a little kid on a rant to me, he doesnt like the site so he tries to make it sound bad. both sites have had problems at launch as every site ever launched will have. bottom line is basically which site will have more music readily available in the future and if it keeps up the way it has this will be waffles by a landslide, they already have more than what and will soon have more than STM. make up your own mind after you have used all 3, dont take his word for it. he actually reminded me of all the people that say sct/ftn/fs* arent that good, they say that because they arent a member or they've been banned. i said in the past i think waffles will be the replacement for oink and i still believe that because right now it is the best site for music, that could change but if it does it wont be because of STM or what.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    STMUSIC? MOAR LIKE STD LOLOLOL.
    I laughed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    After reading that rant I have lost all respect for paine and gained respect for the way waffles staff posted back. it just show the maturity level of paine compared to Waffles staff.
    I'm sure he is mad because he is no longer part of oink and in no way part of the great community waffles. he feels cheated with oink's demise and he has no place to mod and pretend like he is in control. all he can do is sit and cry like a baby without a home!

I pity you Paine..oh wait no I don't

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Paine obviously knows a thing or two... so instead of creating a post like that, bickering about waffle's problems, why not just help all these websites out?

Paine is the A-rod of music trackers; A bunch of wasted talent just because he doesn't want to play as a team.

I hate Yankees.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast