Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Covernet

Cheers Dapadipz..just need more people willing to design/upload to the site...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    ive been working on about 3 or 4 cd and vcd covers... ill upload em all at once when im finished

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Cheers m8..

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    well it looks like there will be more than 3 or 4 covers coming today cause i stayed up all night and have to do something to keep me occupied .... also can you re-save all of logo pack 1 as .PSDs? its weird as hell that pack 2 worked but #1 didnt

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Cheers Dapadipz..just need more people willing to design/upload to the site...
    well i aint that good with graphics but il have a go

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Cheers Dapadipz and good luck!!...Stonecold i'll see what i can do with them logos converting them to either psd or jpg , gonna have to give me a little time on that one m8, theres tons of logos to convert...otherwise get y'self Adobe Photoshop from the P2P (its really easy to find and has loads of sources)..then u can use them logos no problem..

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    well it may have also just downloaded wrong.. still got a link for it?

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    What Is The Best Program To Design Covers? I Am Using Abode Photoshop At The Moment. Is PSP 8.0 Better or Using Both Together?

Cheers

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    PSP7 is probably the easiest to use... its more of a begginers program and ive gotten stuck to it (and photoshop runs SLOW AS A MOTHER FUCKER on my computer :x)

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    well im tryin to a an american wedding one. im findin it hard since im a no0b to graphics really. il post how my progess in a min.
    btw im using adobe ps cuz i cant b arsed to download psp today

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast