Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COD4, GOW, FEAR and ....(discuses here)

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    I get a lot of lag in GOW, same for you guys?

2. Games   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    man this game(COD4) is getting more and more interesting.
    i just dont get it why other developers cant make games as smooth as COD series, graphics are so high but they still run so smooth, same situation is with Half life source, other crap games like bioShock and MOHA are so hard to play even on lowest setting on my current hardware, their developers relay too much on hardware then on coding, they dont put much effort in coding their games the right way.

NOW here is the blow, game finished in less then 4 hours :wtf:
    so great game with very little stages unlike previous CoD's.
    i think game is meant for online play more then single player.
    Last edited by BawA; 11-09-2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Games   -   #13
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    man, this game(COD4) is meant for online play more then single player.
    i prefer that
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Games   -   #14
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Online play is super tight. Nothing like camping and sniping people as they come out doorways. Then I lay claymores nearby so when they come after me from watching the killcam, they get a nice little surprise.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

5. Games   -   #15
    Online play on COD4 is where I shine. Other than that, the single player campaign was amazing, but very short. Going strong on the 360 version, even though my laptop could probably handle the game without many issues. My main problem with games is my laptop's native res. Having to bump down graphics to scale to 1920x1200 is fairly intense.

2.0 Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2 667, Nvidia Gerforce GO 7900 GS O/C 625/1400

6. Games   -   #16
    in past 2 days i tried FEAR and Gears of War, non of them actually made me to play them again, infact i shut them down in less then 10 mins, Graphic wise it wasn't bad and as COD4 they played smoothly on semi end-high setting but the game line or story type wasn't good at all, their out of reality by putting Aliens and disgusting features in it, unreal guns and something which is totally scientific and dark, nothing new at all, same old stuff which 10's if not 100's of games had it, no creative ideas. i hate games like this, they must put more reality in their games.
    Last edited by BawA; 11-11-2007 at 06:58 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Games   -   #17
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    um, hasn't FEAR been around for a while?

8. Games   -   #18
    the new expansion

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by BawA; 11-11-2007 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Benjamen button

9. Games   -   #19
    ok Crysis...
    installed and all graphics were at low/minimal, i said myself "ohh crap, now i must play the choppy graphics" but guess what their lowest setting were "not bad", and intro was amazing.
    didnt play the game yet except 1st few mins to check the graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by My self
    but i dont know whats the buzz about, game is exactly like FarCry with a better graphics which nobody(yet) can play at it. the Suit features are so ridicules, 1st of all its hard to use them which is because of bad controls(all four features must be accessed with a single key) 2nd of all there is no way in which you can combine the features like what intro shows(going max speed then max strength to jump behind jeep), by the time you switch to different feature you're dead, each features can be used one by one and with such a hard control it wont be fast. 3rd of all these features dont last much, once you activate them it runs out so fast and you gain them back by taking a break which is not fun, fire controls are also not much a good, hard to aim, enemy takes too much bullets to die, headshots wont kill most of the times.
    Last edited by BawA; 11-16-2007 at 01:33 PM.

Benjamen button

10. Games   -   #20
    Elvenmunky's Avatar Day Sleeper
    is crysis going to be released for xbox?
    "Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War.
    Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives." - Tyler Durden

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast