Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: giveaway

FST BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i really need pisexy, im looking for to get in since a lot time ago, and now they closed, i am active in all the tracker i am in, i collect dvdboxsets and they are very good with that

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5901/gffns1.jpg

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Emperator; 11-09-2007 at 01:41 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    more requests..............

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sorry, you're out, no traders allowed

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    more requests..............
    more requests. more competitions

all others pls

I

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Pls Don't give away so many accts,By doing this u are breaking the trust of inviter...Invite give away is the best way
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    Pls Don't give away so many accts,By doing this u are breaking the trust of inviter...Invite give away is the best way
    No invites for Pise*y ,now.

Pls give a chance for who need it. Thanks

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by feelnight View Post

Yeah i saw many acct giveaways from Raj thatz y i said that,Though i know Raj is a generous guy
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by feelnight View Post

I am not breaking any rules of the tracker and i am neither pissing off my inviter cuz i got registered from an open signup ok! and remember one thing feelnight, i giveaway acc's that i registered from open signups only! If i dont use the acc for which i am invited, i simply delete my account or wait for it to get disabled for inactivity!

Dont worry!
    Last edited by raj3186; 11-09-2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    open signup-- I guess it's long long ago (I joined torrent world about 4 months ago)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast