Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is What.CD stable yet?

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Because I didn't feel safe on that site, but now that it's better I wanted an account. Simple.
    and what make u sure that is now better(safe) than last time when u was there,the true is that site is now more secure than before but since u run away like chicken im not sure is what.cd right place for u???

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Because I didn't feel safe on that site, but now that it's better I wanted an account. Simple.
    and what make u sure that is now better(safe) than last time when u was there,the true is that site is now more secure than before but since u run away like chicken im not sure is what.cd right place for u???
    well as long as he delets his account himself he can rejoin the site as often as he likes to, don't you think so?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    due to the security scare at the beginning i am pretty sure none of the staff have a problem with somewhat that left for that reason comes back. Accounts deleted from here on in though may not have the same allowance. Either you want to be a member or you don't

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

well as long as he delets his account himself he can rejoin the site as often as he likes to, don't you think so?
    that was not what i meant..i mean why he runaway in the first place,because of hack?because he think that was the real latter from RIAA?the child could see that RIAA never send something like that or hack site in anyway as far i know,dont care if he get acc as many he like,and now he ask if site is stable??it was stable before hack and after they move on new server..so u just dont understand part*stable*

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

that was not what i meant..i mean why he runaway in the first place,because of hack?because he think that was the real latter from RIAA?the child could see that RIAA never send something like that or hack site in anyway as far i know,dont care if he get acc as many he like,and now he ask if site is stable??it was stable before hack and after they move on new server..so u just dont understand part*stable*
    correcto mundo

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Forumas, let's just say that the site had some major security issues at the time, and Kyl3KK had a very good reasons to be worried at the time. And by the way, the site was unresponsive at the beginning for long periods of time. Now it is all better though, and hopefully it will stay that way.

Don't judge other people for being careful. I totally understand Kyl3KK, and I have to admit I was 2 seconds from deleting my account myself at the time.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post

Don't judge other people for being careful. I totally understand Kyl3KK, and I have to admit I was 2 seconds from deleting my account myself at the time.
    Same

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    FWIW, I knew those RIAA mails were BS, but if one user could send those, think of what the RIAA could do had it really been them.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    it never even occurred to me to delete my account at what, it was obvious the letters from the RIAA were fake. but i did immediately change my password and later my passkey.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    FWIW, I knew those RIAA mails were BS, but if one user could send those, think of what the RIAA could do had it really been them.
    They wouldn't be able to get that many people. They just want the ones who upload the scene releases and such. Otherwise, you're fine.

Do you seriously think they'd spend the money, time and effort for all those individuals? It's not feasible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast