Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ***klite Forums Movie Award 2003***

Bad BoyS II!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Lord of the rings two towers was better than all of them above.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    There is not one decent movie in the whole list so how about just renaming the award to the worst movie and keep the same nominations?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Matrix Reloaded B) .

How could any1 possibly like Daredevil.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    matrix reloaded was fucking boring!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so much fucking dialoque especially that sweaty dance scene that was about 20 minutes long what a fucked up movie!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Matrix Reloaded, definitely. Newsweek said that 2003 is the year of the Matrix...I'm with them, dudes

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    so much fucking dialoque especially that sweaty dance scene that was about 20 minutes long what a fucked up movie!!
    Yup well dialogue is a requirement of good movie, I’m sure you can watch Spider-Man and Daredevil on mute and still know what’s going on, but that’s what makes Reloaded so good B)

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    damn straight but they couldve cut the dialogue a little bit but all and all it was very good and im looking forward for the revoloutions.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    If you let a little scene showing what Zion is all about (which everyone wondered what it would be like when Tank explained it to Neo in the first Matrix) mess up your views on a movie, then you are retarted. People need to stop saying the scene was 20 minutes long, when it was like 5 or 10.

My vote: The Matrix: Reloaded

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by EoN@21 July 2003 - 02:46
    Yup well dialogue is a requirement of good movie, I’m sure you can watch Spider-Man and Daredevil on mute and still know what’s going on, but that’s what makes Reloaded so good B)
    Exactly, I don't know how people can say this was a bad movie when it had amazing special effects/fights, moved the story line so far ahead, and raised SO many questions about what will happen in the 3rd film.

My Vote: Reloaded!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast