Thread: torrentbytes.net Problem

Urgent

hello.i'm having a BIG problem with torrentbytes login.
    i have a random generated password,and i don't know it.and when i chose recover password i'm asked about my pincode.and again i don't rememberer,because i forgot to write it down .
    so now the question: is here some admin from torrenbytes who could help me ? i'm really desperate because my account have a big upload,and i don't wanna lose it .
    or could someone give me the email of any admin from torrentbytes,irc channel,etc..
    any help is appreciated

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    We will be changing the system to allow members to change their wmail address even if they no longer have access to the old email account.
    All existing members will have a 4 digit pincode (verification code) auto generated for them, please keep this code safe as without it you wont be able to change your email/password/passkey via your profile (my.php).
    We would reccomend that you copy the details of this message and your pincode and then delete this PM to prevent a hacker gaining access to your individual code.
    Should you enter a wrong pincode 3 times in a row you will be locked out of your account until you can contact an administrator or other staff member.
    Your personal pincode is **** once again please keep this safe and never post it publicly.

/staff

this is what we all get in mass pm there few weeks ago

support channel (irc.p2p-irc.net (6667) /join #torrentbytes-support

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    irc.p2p-irc.net
    #torrentbytes-support

go to their irc and talk to them

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thank you guys.
    i appreciate your help

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Bunnies on Fiber!
    lol its irc.p2p-network.net
    the old domain p2p-irc is still active , tough its not recommended as its also used to trap botnets
    looking for invite to last.fm