Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Requesting Sir

♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic View Post
    lol the invite reqs just never stop
    yeah, i dont mind if its by a contributing member, but requests thread are coming alot lately.. by anyone
    Good point ..not directing this to anyone, but seriously, do try to contribute to the community before you expect something in return ..your chances are a lot higher that way ..trust me

Wishing for: SweDVDR

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post

yeah, i dont mind if its by a contributing member, but requests thread are coming alot lately.. by anyone
    Good point ..not directing this to anyone, but seriously, do try to contribute to the community before you expect something in return ..your chances are a lot higher that way ..trust me
    I agree with u but Im just posting to show what I want

edit: Im not sure what kind of content FSC has. Can anyone who has FSC tell me a lil more about the tracker like what kind of content does it have??
    Last edited by RoSsoNeRI; 11-26-2007 at 06:54 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah but you WANT more then one thing.

When I first came to FST, I had my sights set on two things: ScT, and FTWR, but since my hopes for the bunny were slim to none, I decided on ScT. After months of giveaways, a simple request and I got it within the hour.

A month or so later, I asked if since I have ScT is FTN worth it... well our sexy FTN buddy offered me an invite and now I can't see myself not having either of them.

Do I still want my rabbit? Hardly.

Moral is, set your mind on one thing, go for it, don't trade, and earn it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    + try to make friends its the only way

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Yeah but you WANT more then one thing.

When I first came to FST, I had my sights set on two things: ScT, and FTWR, but since my hopes for the bunny were slim to none, I decided on ScT. After months of giveaways, a simple request and I got it within the hour.

A month or so later, I asked if since I have ScT is FTN worth it... well our sexy FTN buddy offered me an invite and now I can't see myself not having either of them.

Do I still want my rabbit? Hardly.

Moral is, set your mind on one thing, go for it, don't trade, and earn it.
    k mate I edited the post n now just looking for FTN. I agree with everything u said n could get FTN via trade n even have had offers for TT but im not into trading. I give trackers/invites for free n get em for free aswell

Anyways thanks for ur reply

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    No problem.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSiVaDeR View Post
    Why is that?? Just because I gave trackers for free?? lol....y won't I give them if I wasn't using em?? I'd rather help someone else out who actually needs those trackers and going to use em

n believe me mate I know how to be a good user on a tracker, got into TT,BitmeTV n ScT for free n most trackers I got right now I got invited for free
    those 2 statements are completely opposite and you arent seeing that i guess, it doesnt matter that you had them and didnt use them. if thats the case you let them get disabled or deleted due to inactivity since that is what the trackers would prefer, they dont want you giving away accounts. hopefully you eventually see why saying you're a good user and saying you giveaway accounts in the same post makes no sense.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by rapesauce10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Amen.

I agree with Major, if your going to request an invite, make sure to make your post looks and sounds mature and literate.
    If you're going to try to act this way and suckup, don't contradict yourself by listing a site that doesn't want to be mentioned in your sig... plus FYI, to invite holders, sigs like yours are instant turn-offs.
    FSC have no problems with using there user bars.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSiVaDeR View Post
    Why is that?? Just because I gave trackers for free?? lol....y won't I give them if I wasn't using em?? I'd rather help someone else out who actually needs those trackers and going to use em

n believe me mate I know how to be a good user on a tracker, got into TT,BitmeTV n ScT for free n most trackers I got right now I got invited for free
    those 2 statements are completely opposite and you arent seeing that i guess, it doesnt matter that you had them and didnt use them. if thats the case you let them get disabled or deleted due to inactivity since that is what the trackers would prefer, they dont want you giving away accounts. hopefully you eventually see why saying you're a good user and saying you giveaway accounts in the same post makes no sense.
    mate im sorry but ur not making sense. u telling me that if u had an account that u don't use, u would just let it prune?? Well I wouldn't. I would rather give it away to someone n help them out rather just let it being a waste.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    I actually don't object to account giveaways, but I RARELY do them (only did one since I've been here and that was to a friend). I'd MUCH rather invites, but IMO theres nothing wrong with giving accounts away, but it does look like a trade when that happens.

666th post.
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 11-27-2007 at 05:33 AM. Reason: 666th post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast