Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys Come guess What new new baby will be

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    That's ok I left a message under you bed when you were away I left my socks there ask your girl to throw them in the was please? Thanks

Seriously Thanks dude you know you're my boy

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Sear's right. Didn't you just had a baby a short while back, you horny bastard?

Anywho, congrats on the upcoming male offspring.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Yeah My little one is only 5 months old not. The consequences of having a hot wife!

@ Clocker I should have some kind of prize I know but what?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Also I forgot to mention we will be finding out later on today so I will let you guys know

5. Lounge   -   #25
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Congratulations Detale and Mrs Detale!

No matter what the sex of your expected child is, I hope it's a happy healthy child and your missus has a good pregnancy.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    @ Detale. Of course Jiggles the asshat had to put in some idiotic comment about the forum you moderate. I swear he was dropped on his head when he was born.

on topic :
    i hope that will be a girl
    only after you have a dauther you will completely feel like a father.that overprotective feeling ,as a teenager,to kick her boyfriends asses .
    name..Dervil ( Dearbháil )
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post

How the feck should I know if you're asking me or telling me based on the number of posts I have?

Would I be correct in assuming you've come from the inbred section?
    Dude you're just being an idiot here and you are making yourself look foolish. Are you really going to play games and ask what section I'm from? Like you didn't look at my profile and see Im a BT MOD? The number of post you have means you've been around the block once or twice so you know it's sarcasm meaning No you are in fact not a nice guy. Call the BT section what you want but if someone from here posted a BT question in there you would be DAMN sure no one would act like YOU are acting right now. They would be helpful and NICE like the others posting here. Simple enough for you?
    FFS, you have all of sixteen posts in this section, and you are one of those purple half-mods. If you wanted sympathy, or whatever, you could at least have introduced yourself. As far as a lot of us are concerned, you're just another random nub.

Wahey about the baby, but don't expect any regulars in here to care enough about your section to instantly know who you are. And if you can't take people being confused about you posting as if they ought to know who you are, then maybe you should stick to talking with the "pm sent"-crowd.

And the BT section is in general about as useful as a bicycle is to a fish

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    your other baby is 6 months, whoa you guys are cruising.
    my neighbours got twins on their third round, they are always very busy....

Question -
    1. i have to buy an xmas present for a six month baby - i can't remember what they are into, any tips?
    2. Did your wife use anesthetics during birth? (for my future reference...)

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Good luck,all I can hope is both baby and wife will be well.
    Blessed Be.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast