Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys Come guess What new new baby will be

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    FFS, you have all of sixteen posts in this section, and you are one of those purple half-mods. If you wanted sympathy, or whatever, you could at least have introduced yourself. As far as a lot of us are concerned, you're just another random nub.

Wahey about the baby, but don't expect any regulars in here to care enough about your section to instantly know who you are. And if you can't take people being confused about you posting as if they ought to know who you are, then maybe you should stick to talking with the "pm sent"-crowd.

And the BT section is in general about as useful as a bicycle is to a fish
    Wow and another nice guy.( <-Sarcasm in case you're not getting it ) I never expected anyone to know who I am or care what section I'm from. what he said was "Who the fuck is Detale?" in a rude manner, unnecessarily.

I came here as a member a good member here a nice and helpful member. Weather I do most of my posting in the BT section or not, you should still be nice as a general courtesy. I'm sure most people will agree.

"1/2 mod" WOW real original Why would you insult my position? Do you sleep better at night when you stroke your beloved post count!?

Just so you know there is no need for sympathy when someone is having a baby it's a blessing, so I obviously didn't come here for that
    I asked to come and join in my happiness THATS ALL! Why do you people have to go and Fuck it up?? What is wrong with you? Did you mothers hold you too much or too little as a child or something? Maybe when you reach 15,000 posts you have to turn into an asshole if so I will quit when I reach 14,999 then. Christ guys like you suck! Maybe YOU should stick to the "I'm an asshole crowd"

Back on topic:

OK so the baby was uncooperative at this point so we have to wait another 2 weeks DAMN!!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Fuck off Detale you big twunt.
    You can't come in here and tell people off you idiot your gonna have the utter pish taken out of you.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    dinsdale's Avatar Poster
    Is it true that babies grow into people just like us? If that isn't fucked up, I'd like to know what is...

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Halfmod coming in to the lounge and expecting respect? That's pretty fucked up.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    This thread is strange.

A little child is going to be born.

It contains congratulations (global empathy) & insults (personal)
    why?

Detale you made the mistake of taking the bate & going into the offensive (verbal abuse) (all of which you could have easily let slide (ignored)).
    It started at your second post. jiggles even apologized for his mistake ffs (amazing)
    Hence the insults and lack of compassion.
    Your passion to argument seems of a higher priority than topic at hand. Hence the skepticism + the sheep effect.

@snee This thread is his very personal introduction.
    welcome

misdirected passion as it is.

Last edited by 100%; 11-27-2007 at 02:25 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Cool.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    FFS, you have all of sixteen posts in this section, and you are one of those purple half-mods. If you wanted sympathy, or whatever, you could at least have introduced yourself. As far as a lot of us are concerned, you're just another random nub.

Wahey about the baby, but don't expect any regulars in here to care enough about your section to instantly know who you are. And if you can't take people being confused about you posting as if they ought to know who you are, then maybe you should stick to talking with the "pm sent"-crowd.

And the BT section is in general about as useful as a bicycle is to a fish
    Wow and another nice guy.( <-Sarcasm in case you're not getting it ) I never expected anyone to know who I am or care what section I'm from. what he said was "Who the fuck is Detale?" in a rude manner, unnecessarily.

I came here as a member a good member here a nice and helpful member. Weather I do most of my posting in the BT section or not, you should still be nice as a general courtesy. I'm sure most people will agree.

"1/2 mod" WOW real original Why would you insult my position? Do you sleep better at night when you stroke your beloved post count!?

Just so you know there is no need for sympathy when someone is having a baby it's a blessing, so I obviously didn't come here for that
    I asked to come and join in my happiness THATS ALL! Why do you people have to go and Fuck it up?? What is wrong with you? Did you mothers hold you too much or too little as a child or something? Maybe when you reach 15,000 posts you have to turn into an asshole if so I will quit when I reach 14,999 then. Christ guys like you suck! Maybe YOU should stick to the "I'm an asshole crowd"
    Take a wee step back, and look at how you reacted, and re-read your first post.

If you didn't want anyone to wonder who the hell this new person who just popped in being all chummy and about his new kid (my first reaction to this thread was to ask the same thing myself), it would have been fairly easy to start off with a "Hello, I'm Detale, I moderate the invite section. Most of you don't know me..." and so forth.

And, failing that, you could have tried getting with the program. Bo didn't start off with anything particularily harsh, your reaction, on the other hand, was pretty mental.

Attacking a pretty well-known member (in sections where people actually talk, anyways) for being just like most people who've been around for acouple of years is just weird.

Good move, like. If I'm harsh, it's your own damned fault.

You've been around for a frikkin year, and you're supposed to be staff on this site, yet you don't know how this section works.

And, if you wanted people (not counting people newer than yourself) to see things the way you did, wrt Bo being "an idiot" you could have tried behaving politely yourself.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    :internets is serious business picture:

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #39
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Did you mothers hold you too much or too little as a child or something?
    Are you garland greene
    Last edited by enoughfakefiles; 11-27-2007 at 09:10 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Take a wee step back, and look at how you reacted, and re-read your first post.

If you didn't want anyone to wonder who the hell this new person who just popped in being all chummy and about his new kid (my first reaction to this thread was to ask the same thing myself), it would have been fairly easy to start off with a "Hello, I'm Detale, I moderate the invite section. Most of you don't know me..." and so forth.

And, failing that, you could have tried getting with the program. Bo didn't start off with anything particularily harsh, your reaction, on the other hand, was pretty mental.

Attacking a pretty well-known member (in sections where people actually talk, anyways) for being just like most people who've been around for acouple of years is just weird.

Good move, like. If I'm harsh, it's your own damned fault.

You've been around for a frikkin year, and you're supposed to be staff on this site, yet you don't know how this section works.

And, if you wanted people (not counting people newer than yourself) to see things the way you did, wrt Bo being "an idiot" you could have tried behaving politely yourself.
    Perhaps I have a delusional view of what FST is about then. I was under the impression we were ALL FST members here not "my section is better than yours" It's a damn shame really. If you "lounge people" ever came into the BT section and someone acted as you are acting now I would publicly defend you, not as a mod, but as a member. People don't act like this there for all your insults to that section.

Fair enough, maybe I should have introduced myself, but IMO that shouldn't matter I feel like we are all members of the same place and as members we should support and encourage each other not take an opportunity to try and take a shot at another member for not introducing themselves in a way you might see fit.

"Attacking!?" You attacked me first I mad a comment about what Bo said NOT you, I was CLEARLY defending myself. Maybe YOU should re-read YOUR 1st post huh?

I'll even go so far as to say I may have, MAY HAVE, overreacted to what Bo said, but I don't take kindly to people acting like the are better than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Fuck off Detale you big twunt.
    You can't come in here and tell people off you idiot your gonna have the utter pish taken out of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Halfmod coming in to the lounge and expecting respect? That's pretty fucked up.

Et tu B?
    1/2 MOD do you guys think that insults me? If anything it's an insult to the site I did not create this position I am only filling it for as long as they'll have me. I only told someone off because I felt they acted inappropriately. If someone spoke to you or any of you like this I would tell them off too and if you look at my old posts I have done it before.

Is it wrong to expect respect from fellow members of FST? That must be my misconception again. In my day to day life I expect respect because I give it to people until they disrespect me, as was done here. Maybe this IS me but I was taught as a child we are ALL equal, Respect others, and never take shit from people. Honestly most people from NYC are like this.

Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles View Post
    Did you mothers hold you too much or too little as a child or something?
    Are you garland greene
    Define irony...a bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

You got me.
    One of my favorite characters of all time, I actually know Steve Buscemi IRL. We have lost touch recently but we used to hang out in Park Slope quite a bit. I first met him in a Pizzeria after watching an AWFUL movie called Ed and his dead mother I was disgusted about the sheer awfulness of the film, eating a slice, I look over and there he was, sitting there with his son, I said hey and we were cool for years after that [/story]

Oh and great avatar. How did you know how I see the world?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast