Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Revolt, a kind request.

ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    very kind of, are u blind?, if u dont like this thread dont spam it.

Left out

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    It means they don't allow traders in their site.

actually i knew what he meant, but just i was pointing out to his impolite way of saying it. (i.e. he is impolite)

i did say, if u dont like this, then just ignore it.
    i'm sorry i didn't catch the sarcasm. I just thought you really didn't know (many don't have english as their first language), sorry and i won't be spamming your thread anymore.

This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Can someone tell me abit about revolt, is it just another 0day site, or is there something special about it?
    its a forum basically. if you ever get there you'll quickly learn that My penis is short and asymmetric
    well, u only care about your ****
    just try to once respect others.

Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post

actually i knew what he meant, but just i was pointing out to his impolite way of saying it. (i.e. he is impolite)

i did say, if u dont like this, then just ignore it.
    i'm sorry i didn't catch the sarcasm. I just thought you really didn't know (many don't have english as their first language), sorry and i won't be spamming your thread anymore.

it is ok, to me, as long as u dont say something pointless, then it is not a spam.
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 11-27-2007 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Left out

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

its a forum basically. if you ever get there you'll quickly learn that My penis is short and asymmetric
    You say to respect others but you ask probably the most respected user at FST if he is going blind? Yeah you'll fit in perfectly at revolt.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post

You say to respect others but you ask probably the most respected user at FST if he is going blind? Yeah you'll fit in perfectly at revolt.
    well, if he is what u said
    why is he spamming my thread then? and i did say, just ignore it.

Left out

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'm not the stupid one asking the same question in the same month a revolt admin told you to forget it, for ever.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

I'm not the stupid one asking the same question in the same month a revolt admin told you to forget it, for ever.
    where did that happen?

and by the way, this is not all about Revolt

that thread u pointed to, is not mine i think.

Left out

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ibnahmed this is exactly why you wouldnt fit in there, its a forum much like this and what i did there was answer somebodys question(real selfish i know) and then make a little inside joke that others at revolt will understand but you got all mad about it. most users at revolt are very nice and like to joke around with eachother, but the second i did you jumped down my throat, also as adam said being rude to Sgt like that is a quick way to get people not liking you.

on a side not, you are right, this definitely is "a kind request"..........lol
    Last edited by aysomc; 11-27-2007 at 04:50 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    ibnahmed this is exactly why you wouldnt fit in there, its a forum much like this and what i did there was answer somebodys question(real selfish i know) and then make a little inside joke that others at revolt will understand but you got all mad about it. most users at revolt are very nice and like to joke around with eachother, but the second i did you jumped down my throat, also as adam said being rude to Sgt like that is a quick way to get people not liking you.
    i knew it was a joke, just i thought it is more like a spam.
    and i have other forums and i respond very well to sarcasm and jokes and i have never spoken like shit cuz those places where for such things, while i said from the beginning, i dont want any spam here.

Left out

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

where did that happen?

and by the way, this is not all about Revolt

that thread u pointed to, is not mine i think.
    I knew it was one of them from before:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...67#post2413448

So I picked the wrong one at the time, but the sentiment remained, you knew what I was talking about, it didn't take me long to find the right one
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast