Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tt & Ftn

..... BT Rep: +2
    agree with some... Even with giveaways its impossible to get invites @ that site! Have been a non trader for years9never traded anything, nor got any person banned!) still these sites are really private, again i dont believe in trading so maybe people get those by doing so but still i refuse,.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    you won't get what you seek by trading, not with that offer anyway. My suggestion, MAKE some giveaways, post some usefull insitefull things on these forums, and you'll get at least some of what you seek I bet.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    agree with some... Even with giveaways its impossible to get invites @ that site! Have been a non trader for years9never traded anything, nor got any person banned!) still these sites are really private, again i dont believe in trading so maybe people get those by doing so but still i refuse,.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    you won't get what you seek by trading, not with that offer anyway. My suggestion, MAKE some giveaways, post some usefull insitefull things on these forums, and you'll get at least some of what you seek I bet.
    seems like a loose loose situation, no matter what I myself could do, it would be hard to get an invite, it always seems to be some miracle that someone gets an invite to one of these, and I guess ill start praying. For the record, I keep a high ratio and if any proof is needed, that wont be a problem.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Addictivenyc's Avatar How Much?? BT Rep: +3
    If its a giveaway, can i please get an invite to what.cd and waffles. thx in advance

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you are welcome to them but the invites are closed to both
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 11-28-2007 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    up

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    my top list of words: wondering,spare,invite to FTn,free, generosity, giveaway for it....

Nice giveaway, hope you get what you want!
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can i have one nordic-t invite?
    thanks...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    if waffles is by any chance opens i would like an invite
    and good luck on your request

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by downnheavy View Post
    if waffles is by any chance opens i would like an invite
    and good luck on your request
    it's closed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    hey yo, good giveaway!

Wandering if i can get that waffles invite?

Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast