Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Best Music Tracker?

Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I'll admit that what will most likely be second tier to waffles, but at the same time that's a close second tier compared to many other trackers out there. Combine that with the fact that what has audiobooks/apps/etc., I personally prefer it over waffles.

Of course, a lot of the genre specific trackers tend to have a greater depth in their specific areas of expertise, at least for the forseeable future. I think that with something like music you should never hedge your bets with just one tracker; get one that will generally have everything and those that cater to your more eclectic tastes.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Waffles, kicks a lot of ass.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz™ View Post
    Waffles, kicks a lot of ass.
    Nothing Here!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Waffles, it's all about the quality, and they also got quantity too

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Funny how no one knew about Waffles till Oink died.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    I have been using BTmusic and ST. They have most of the stuff I want but sometimes I have to settle for a lower quality when using ST.

I used What for awhile but stopped after all the problems with emails and hacks.

I have yet to check out Waffles.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    waffles.It's great from the layout prespective.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Funny how no one knew about Waffles till Oink died.
    Funny how it didn't open until Oink was shut down. You work for AP, buddy?

Anyway, Waffles and What are the shit. No point in putting one over the other since I belong to both and all the benefit goes to me. And, blasphemous as it sounds, I like this combination better than Oink. Since their points of departure began where Oink ended, and the abruptness of Oink's closing prevented any clear-cut giant from being established, the quality either site maintains is top-notch. At Oink I had to delete half the FLACs I'd download because they were ripped wrong or imported from Emule -- I can count on two hands the number of times I've had to do that with Waffles or What (which is impressive, considering how much I download). Staff is pretty nice, too.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    I just opened a What.cd account and the ui is excellent. Haven't dloaded anything yet
    Nothing Here!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    I thought Oink was the best. Now I think Softmp3. I think eventuallt What could be able to challenge but now they´re not even close. Their ability to track down transcodes is and never will be as good as oink.
    zOMG I´m on Abraxas´ ignore list. My life is over!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast