Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Reaction after getting into ScT

carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    A question to you all members: Where did you get your invites? I don't know any in real life who has an acc there so I must try over Internet
    Seize the Day

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well i just happened to have made enough good friends and one of them happened to have a spare invite i believe most of the guys here must have gotten an invite due to their goodwill. correct me if im wrong

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I heard about it just a week before I got in. I was soooooo excited when I got it!!!!!! n im very glad that I did. It's the BEST 0day tracker out there n no tracker beats it when it comes to pre-times n speed. Love ScT

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    sct is the high-tech tracker. nothing i'd seen before had better speeds in anything. browsing times, downloads, pretimes - nearly everything is fast as lightning there.

but i could notice after a few days, that the community is very cold and anonymous.

it's a high tech tracker and so are the people and the staff.

i wish the atmosphere sometimes would be a little more warmhearted there.

if your into maxing out your 100mbit connection with the best content available, sct is your tracker.

if you want a friendly and active community, not really.

i know for sure what's the reason for this, but that would leed to far ...
    That's definitely accurate. ScT has it's upsides and downsides.

I was absolutely shocked when I downloaded my first torrent there. I figured my speed maxed out on almost every tracker, since it's so bad. But on ScT I download faster than what I originally believed my max speed was.

With that, and the pretimes, ScT is a site I really like, and like to use.

Other than that, the site has a tendency to give me a negative feeling. The community isn't that bad there, but it's not someplace I like to post.

It's a great tracker if you have it, and if you don't, it's really no big deal.

There's another 0-day out there that has pretty good pre-times and speeds, and a community/staff that is so much more friendly and welcoming.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    been their 90 weeks good site getting harder to seed back their lately but can't hae everything

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i really hope this dosent start tending towards another *** vs *** thread. plz stick to the topic guys.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by carpediemm View Post
    I don't know any in real life who has an acc there so I must try over Internet
    Since you are from Sweden try asking fellow Swedes if they have any invites left, i noticed a lot of Swedes on the torrents i'm connected to

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ScT = great tracker, great front end, great torrents with great speed. Easy to keep a ratio there as well, just seed the torrent back for days/weeks on en

Forums/irc are cliquey as hell, and you are never made to feel welcome, and for those of us who do things the PM and/or email way, then we are made to feel more like lepers than members.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    im getting a big "stay off the forums" sign from this thread

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    it wasnt too long ago i became a member of ScT, and frankly, i couldnt help but wonder what all the fuss is about.

its just another 0-day tracker. just another torrentleech, supertorrents, revtt, torrent-damage etc... i know its exclusive and it is without question a great site, but if youve already got a decent 0-day tracker, you dont need ScT.

im not impressed with the forums. lots of avatars of half naked ladies ( ) and threads seem to be locked quickly for no apparent reason.
    Last edited by Unstable1; 11-29-2007 at 11:36 PM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast