Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best Bollywood Movie

iBLoStboY's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@27 July 2003 - 20:56

I don't get it. Here you are trying to act as an all India person and here in This thread you were all talking BS about India. Here you say "We indians" and there you said "you people". Feels sorry for some...

When you need things you become as part of Indians and when u want to say all other things you call "them."

You ought lot to learn my friend...

Nevermind, who cares...

I.am
    Ummm whatever you said - next time try to make sense - i am not becoming indian just because i like indian movies or indian songs - So if i was to like rap which i do - that would mean i am becoming African American?. What the hell are you talking about - and about what i posted in the thread about traveling to India was mostly facts - if you are in denial thats your problem not mines -

Can't believe i am responding to such a dumb post. in the furture your comments will be ignored - cause you just refuse to make sense.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    i with u india is corrupt fully coroupt but indian cinema is the best

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    iBLoStboY's Avatar Poster
    LOL! Dude i didn't mention anything about corruption - Which everyone knows goes on from country to country - i mean in Pakistan the last two Prime Ministers almost sold the country - had Swiss bank accounts etc etc. enough - if you MysteryBoy whatever and the other guy wants to agrue on this subject open a new thread.

Okay back to Indian Movies

neotheone i was thinking of ripping Silsila. But there might be a few copies of this movie running around already - so i don't know - what do you guys suggest? i can rent a DVD - have a few Desi stores nearby - would of ripped Chalte Chalte but the DVD was bad - faded colors - had a cheap look to it -

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    hypoluxa3k
    i can understand why indians make bollywood movies, since it's an escape from the harsh reality of indian life, but i'm sorry i just can't stand recent bollywood movies. they're like music videos, i guess mtv has had a big influence.

i like older indian movies, most of em starring Amitabh Bachan
    he the man!

check out:

Sholay
    greatest indian movie ever.

and also

Satteh Peh Sattah
    the funniest indian movie ever.

both starring Amitabh.
    he's recent movies just make me cringe

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    why chalte chalte dvd is good my freind has it i would love it if u could rip bhooth for me i would love tht but keep the file size 700 meg or less

this is neotheone accendentily posted in my bros account

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    as i said rip bhooth for me please

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    jst watched quahmet it sux

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by iBLoStboY+28 July 2003 - 14:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iBLoStboY @ 28 July 2003 - 14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@27 July 2003 - 20:56

I don&#39;t get it. Here you are trying to act as an all India person and here in This thread you were all talking BS about India. Here you say "We indians" and there you said "you people". Feels sorry for some...

When you need things you become as part of Indians and when u want to say all other things you call "them."

You ought lot to learn my friend...

Nevermind, who cares...

I.am
    Ummm whatever you said - next time try to make sense - i am not becoming indian just because i like indian movies or indian songs - So if i was to like rap which i do - that would mean i am becoming African American?. What the hell are you talking about - and about what i posted in the thread about traveling to India was mostly facts - if you are in denial thats your problem not mines -

Can&#39;t believe i am responding to such a dumb post. in the furture your comments will be ignored - cause you just refuse to make sense. [/b][/quote]
    Nevermind. I guess I got all mixed up and carried away with another issue that I brought up here.

Peace
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    jus downloaded da divx of chalte chalte...the quality is awsome B)

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    wats the file name or can u puit up a quicklink

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast