Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Revolt Request

Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thx major

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Without wishing to be rude, you would enjoy FSC more than revolt, and actually you should post more in the tracker forums you have as well, then you would get known for more than what you do here.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    wow thanks for your quick replies.

i guess if revolt is right for me i will get offered it one day. until then it is better to relax and not worry about things. after all, the best communities are the ones who want you, not the other way around.
    Exactly, and your participation level at FSC will work wonders, keep it up and it will happen.

Exactly,.....Just lately I have been promoted to Adv. Member in F*C of my forum participation

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Enlightened: oh snap they have stuff like that there? lol maybe i should read the forum rules first. Adv Memb? very cool! congrats!

SgtMajor: are you following me around!? hahahahaha. ya fsc is like the best thing ever. my only regret is not knowing about it. the last site i join so far is the best by far. to bad I haven't upped or downloaded 1kB yet.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    That is the beauty of FSC DanielleD87, it is a community so participating in the forums is as much apart of the site as the torrent tracker, but join some of the clubs and get to know people, it is a very special tracker, just like revolt is a special forum.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    i 'joined' the anime club.. well if joined is the right word. i just talk in there a lot. it is fun but to bad it is somewhat inactive since anime and private trackers don't completely 100% go together.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    <3 fight club, revolt and fsc are both great if you're a forum whore

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    unfortunately no past or present traders are suitable for revolt. I can guarantee you will be denied.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    what would you define as a clean history? I've had ppl leave me reps for trading even though it was from giveaways

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I never really expected to get it, but if a mod/admin over there is in the giving mood (Christmas is approaching, after all, and my birthday is only 2 days away, well...1 now since it is technically the 6th) then I'd be glad to join such a well-respected community.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    <3 fight club, revolt and fsc are both great if you're a forum whore
    i am

that and i think i was somewhat of a troll on fight club or maybe that was on scl. one of the forums was a post about mma (is that right?) and i was like, 'why you guys like that fake wrestling? it looks so nasty i could probably smell those wrestlers a mile away. eww' or something like that lol. after that a forum member showed me the difference and i apologized. i still don't get fighting though.

that and honestly I was curious so i tried to find some mma torrents but i couldn't find any on the trackers i looked. i didn't download any of it on fsc because i didn't want it to be logged. i'm all embarrassed. i don't know why i'm curious. i know i will not like it. i'm such a weirdo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast