Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seeking E****

Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    Do you mean the ability to produce a perfect FLAC rip, because I thought that went without saying. The ability to know good music when I hear it? The ability to contribute? The ability to forget where that body was buried? After I bury it?
    yarp those e* guys are really picky on their rips, I did it wrong once and got a 2 month warning..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    wow strict for quality, I like that... been thinking about getting a flac standalone player, wouldnt mind an invite myself

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    Do you mean the ability to produce a perfect FLAC rip, because I thought that went without saying. The ability to know good music when I hear it? The ability to contribute? The ability to forget where that body was buried? After I bury it?
    yarp those e* guys are really picky on their rips, I did it wrong once and got a 2 month warning..
    Not worried about that at all.

"Be easy, my ninja."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik
    Do you mean the ability to produce a perfect FLAC rip, because I thought that went without saying.
    And you mentioned you had ~900 CDs and records around? Do you know how to rip from vinyl (up to high standards)? Do you know how to scan high-quality album artwork?

I'd say you'd make a good recommendation apart from all the traders here, but sadly I don't have the ability to request an invite.

Hopefully a staff member picks up this thread and gives their input or even contacts you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik
    Do you mean the ability to produce a perfect FLAC rip, because I thought that went without saying.

And you mentioned you had ~900 CDs and records around? Do you know how to rip from vinyl (up to high standards)? Do you know how to scan high-quality album artwork?

I'd say you'd make a good recommendation apart from all the traders here, but sadly I don't have the ability to request an invite.

Hopefully a staff member picks up this thread and gives their input or even contacts you.
    I need a little work, and yes. I'm hoping for that, too, but I've got nothing but time and I only care about music, so I'm willing to be as patient as I am persistent.

"Be easy, my ninja."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Good luck to you. I recalled that one of their requirements is knowing how to rip from vinyl.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    I know how, but I haven't had to for a site requirement, so it'd take a few tries to get it up to standard. I'm sure I'd have the time since I hear you aren't allowed to upload immediately.

"Be easy, my ninja."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Good luck, buddy, and I really mean it this time.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I really appreciate that. I really like this forum sometimes. That's a lot of "really".

"Be easy, my ninja."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Good luck, buddy, and I really mean it this time.
    am i the reason for your sig. update? haha sorry about that

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast