Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: afriend of mine wanna trade his SCT fresh account

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    np

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think he must say who is cheater sure If anybody don't send invite him.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ok, let me straighten this out, i invited "man" to bitmetv and after a couple weeks he had downloaded 700 MB and hadnt uploaded a single kb so i told him he needs to start seeding, hes fucking with my account and all those i invited if he doesnt treat it with respect. after that he changed his email to something like "[email protected]" trying to get me banned but all it did was get me to pm that admin and get him disabled but before he got disabled he managed to use some sort of ratio cheating program and fake uploaded like 12 GB's which got me a warning for a week. luckily i didnt get my invites taken away or disabled and nothing happened to any of the other people i invited but i want people to know that he may seem nice around here but he couldnt be farther from it.

i think my thread did get moved to the report section but nothing happened with it, im assuming thats my own fault for not following up on it but i dont wanna deal with it anymore. he uses a different name on trackers then he uses here so its kinda hard to prove hes the one i invited and even then i dont know if he can be banned from here for being a ratio cheater and all around asshole but i know he should be.

if any admins see this and i can get him banned somehow i will take ss's. all i can really ss though is my pm for the warning where the reason says "Reason: Invited Ratio-Cheat ******."
    Last edited by aysomc; 12-08-2007 at 07:01 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    he managed to use some sort of ratio cheating program and fake uploaded like 12 GB's
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    He choosed the wrong way to say "thank you for inviting me"...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Naughty, naughty - I wouldn't dare to show my face here if I was that dumb. Why would you thank someone, who has been so generous and nice with you, like that? I do understand, that people always want MOAR, faster and bigger, but that's just so wrong.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Busted......
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    d7thsign's Avatar Proud Pinay!! BT Rep: +5
    dont trust "man" fucking cheater . . . i trusted you and you screw my account . . . now i got warning from bitmetv and lost all my invites . . . .dont trust this guy . .
    Proud Pinay!

LOOKING FORWARD OF GETTING INSIDE REVOLT OR FSC

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    In BitMeTV again?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Both of you invited the same guy?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast