Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering The Best Of The Best- Level10 + Mail

Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    We never wanted any part of this level 10 bollocks It's so annoying Anyway happy trading, laters

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    why cant u just let him trade his account?
    he doesnt need it anymore so someone that need it will get it.

its good for uk-t and its good for the trader.
    Last edited by eden297; 12-08-2007 at 07:23 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    this is no formal if u want to trade ur acc then its up to u and prince what r u doing is called spamming so plz dont as this is non of ur fucking business
    *i will give u 1 tip take care
    It's so bad to see your trade mark again!
    its not really about trade its ablout caring with ur own business
    if u r an anti trader thats fine just dont keep telling other what they should to do
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by eden297 View Post
    This is why FileSharingTalk completely fails to understand what our community stands for - secure, closed membership torrenting.

We would be having a grand old time if it weren't for outsiders that felt entitled to join, like you fucking traders.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje View Post
    well squizzle, if he's using a private proxy, u gotta admit that u will never catch him couse there will be no ip change..
    unless FST decides to give his ip

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje View Post
    well squizzle, if he's using a private proxy, u gotta admit that u will never catch him couse there will be no ip change..
    unless FST decides to give his ip
    no m8. even if we get his ip, hes using a proxy to access the site. so we need the proxy

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eden297 View Post
    This is why FileSharingTalk completely fails to understand what our community stands for - secure, closed membership torrenting.

We would be having a grand old time if it weren't for outsiders that felt entitled to join, like you fucking traders.
    sorry
    Last edited by supper; 12-08-2007 at 08:54 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post

i think u can use better language then u do now especially u are not just member here u are mod or what ever of uk-t u supposed to give good image of ur great community forum
    you're just annoyed that i wouldn't give you an invite

Anyway yeah I have no time or respect for traders and neither does UK-T as a whole, so I won't say any more.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    for the unenlightened who think it is just about the IP address, there are several other indicators that show a change in a/c, even the upload download speed ratios can be compared from the logs, the fact that you have alerted the mods that an a/c is about to be traded simply means any changes will be flagged and investigated by staff over the coming days. As the original poster said he doesn't care about what happens to the a/c after the trade, he just wants what he can get, but wheelmods isn't a secure tracker just because the invite system is closed, but then you all know more than the coders who designed these sites and built the anti-cheat/data capture scripts don't you ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

It's so bad to see your trade mark again!
    its not really about trade its ablout caring with ur own business
    if u r an anti trader thats fine just dont keep telling other what they should to do
    man
    i write that when i see any person here not respect rules
    not about trade
    that not my business
    he Will take a suitable response from staff
    i say about rules
    so why make it
    ok

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast