Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Qua's f*n req (sorry)

Nietzsche you are right.But i think that by looking into someone posts and reputation you can make a decent ideea about him...
    But this is just my opinion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    @DanielleD87

actually i think that one of the best thing at F*N is no ratio cos there is some trackers gives you a period of time to increase your ratio or you will be banned , so now where is the comparision if im seeding with no seedbox ( just seeding is good enough)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    @DanielleD87 I thought i wrote that i know there is ratio,and that i know that seeding back is required,perhaps didn't phrase that well
    @Nietzsche This essay is here so ppl can learn something about me, I didn't wanna just post invite me.
    As for it beeing full of sh*t,it aint. Every single thing is true. C'mon i just posted few things about me. There is nothing special in it,music and movies I like, my passion for cars and speed,and my political believes.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    F*N is great community and also best of luck... Secondly I am not able to find if you have invited to any other sites before you request for the top torrents...
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    Secondly I am not able to find if you have invited to any other sites before you request for the top torrents...
    wtf ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Well that's becouse i don't like userbars and think that ppl shoudn't be judged by teh trackers they have.
    But to answer you,yes I am a member on few other sites
    I guess you refferd to rarity of the trackers,when you said top trackers? Well I have TT and other level 7.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    sorry about that qua. i guess i read it wrong :/
    Quote Originally Posted by 9NINE View Post
    @DanielleD87

actually i think that one of the best thing at F*N is no ratio cos there is some trackers gives you a period of time to increase your ratio or you will be banned , so now where is the comparision if im seeding with no seedbox ( just seeding is good enough)
    every single bt site i've ever been on I've been able to get a ratio over 1 easily with my measly comcrap upload rate and bt throttling (I use a proxy). if someone is worried about ratio issues imho it lowers their chance of being a positive factor in a bt community.
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 12-08-2007 at 08:08 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Qua : you seem like a good dude and certainly seems you deserve an invite (even the angel bunny said so )
    and ratio is certainly the last thing you need to worry about if you seed back everything you download long enough. that just depends on your upstream. i probably have the slowest connection on all of FST and still manage to have well over 1:1 ratios on every site

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    AngelBunny is great No ratio is not a issue,that was failiure in comunication between bunny and me On every site I'm on i have positive ratio. And it's easy to maintain that. I dont dl crap just so i can seed it,i grab what i want and enjoy in that.
    What i wanted to say there was; I know that there is ratio,and i don't ask for invite so I can leech and not seed. Even if there was none still you shoud seed back so that other's can grab it,fast as you did. If not then whole concept of BT woud fail.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well said Qua

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast