Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NB giveaway ( 1 invite )

svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    sir, first of all thanks for coming out with a good idea of sharing the invite with others. Thanks u very much Sir. Well about having a invite from a great tracker it always gives pleasure . well about my speed here is what i can do and upload...

Since i have 10mbps connection, its easy for me to help the community of NB as much as i can, and after getting invites , i will also help some people who gives best, and take active part in the best interest of the community. If u want achieve something in ur life, u have to work hard for ur position, like that if ne 1 believes that he is the right guy, then u shuld prove him the best .This is what i expect Sir. I am looking forward in joining the community..
    Last edited by svergie; 12-08-2007 at 07:12 PM.
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i would love to have this invite because i collect movies. i have all the sites i need to get the latest stuff but NB has excellent packs with exclusive content. i would definitely cherish a membership to such a tracker. i also like participating in forums and being part of a community. also even though i have a slow connection i maintain good ratios on all sites i go to because i seed 24/7.
    Speedtest : http://www.speedtest.net/result/210149981.png
    Ratios : http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3981/myratiosqk4.jpg
    i will be glad to pm you links to my profile to verify these ratios

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Pirate's Avatar Music Uploader . BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by I beleive..... View Post
    Very nice from you I will not apply for it because I am still new here and don't have any chanse but I will " grow up " some day.

All the best, good to have you in this comunity !
    every one can request free invite even if u r new .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +2
    may i have nb .heard its a good tracker with a lot of dvd films and most are pal .looking for it a while. i am not a trader and hope to get it will pm you with my ratios and speed test
    thanks for the great giveaway

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    a nice giveaway for a great tracker with marvelous collections of dvd , as i like movies and tv series and also have a big library (tones of moves )wich i can share with others , the only thing i can say is, This is my only chance as i dont trade so my chances to get such tracker for free slim to non so if i win this giveaway (for the first time ) then ill proof that i deserve this invitation as i am seeding like a champ. 7/24 , at the end i thank you for this chance you gave to us to share with you such tracker ,thx

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Pirate's Avatar Music Uploader . BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i don't like to let things take so long and since i am very busy i will announce the winner now :

sakingsny is the winner .

please pm your mail .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    congrats m8. n great giveaway. ill rep u for it anyway

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Kingdom07's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    great giveaway

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    sakingsny congratulation m8

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks m8 i will keep this acc and keep the good ratio

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast