Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ogrinal Counter strike source Cdkey

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i have a 4 digit and three 6 digits but i wouldnt trade them for a torrent site. could make more on ebay if i ever wanna let go of them.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    its amazing how many cheaters play css with 4 digit steam ids they think we (admins) won't think they are cheating because they have a low steam id. lmao
    nothing gives me greater pleasure than banning a cheat from css and the rest of the steam games that has a low steam id, knowing that they prob paid good money to cheat.LMAO
    school holidays are always fun.
    still lmao

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    reese's Avatar w00t! BT Rep: +5
    a year back i cracked 100+ steam accts only a handfull were 4 digits.. so you need to get your hands on a working cracker which is a lot easier then what it used to be..

for some odd reason steam thinks people cannot code a brute force cracker that will work via ssl lol anywayz if you dont have emails the cracker is useless i guess.

i quit cs few months back but i thaught i would share the info.

NOTE: do not google steam cracker odds are you will find a trojan.
    ~ Often Imitated, Never Duplicated! ~

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    its amazing how many cheaters play css with 4 digit steam ids they think we (admins) won't think they are cheating because they have a low steam id. lmao
    nothing gives me greater pleasure than banning a cheat from css and the rest of the steam games that has a low steam id, knowing that they prob paid good money to cheat.LMAO
    school holidays are always fun.
    still lmao
    hey where are you an admin at? and whats your alias
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Best to do a three or one day listing on ebay to get it sold quick even if you are well outside of the steam user agreement and you are doing nothing against the steam agreement thing they will still remove your listing i found a loophole on the agreement and twice they took the listing away even after i email ebay i always got the same response.

I eventually sold it over messenger talking to a person i had three people very interested and all sent me £120 i gave two of the people their money back because it was first come first serve but the main advertisement was through ebay thats where i got my offers from.

Just make the advert look as professional as possible make up lots of crap with what you can do with the steam id what people think of it clans servers how many of these accounts were in existence bla bla bla and use different size writeing all layed out good you are almost guaranteed a sale if ebay take you listing away just sell it as i did over messenger to the people that were interested on ebay they warn you twice then i don't know what happens after that this was my experiance last year. i hope this helps it's chiristmas people spend on their spolit little kids.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-09-2007 at 08:25 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Anyway ... did he get a sct invite ?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    can somebody explain to me in a few simple words what you are talking about?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    A steam account is used to download and play certain games online, counter strike, half life, team fortress, CoD etc

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php

Each account has a number, there up at 8 digits now. Someone who plays any of the games competitively wants to have a low digit to be 'elite', or banned cheaters want them so they look like they are just good because they have been playing for so long.
    Low digit accounts can be very valuable, they get sold on ebay, traded etc etc, a high digit account is totally worthless because anyone can sign up for a free account.

Its like say having a 100 week old ScT account, compared to a fresh account, the 100 week old one is more valuable.
    Last edited by nsk; 12-09-2007 at 01:35 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    u buy a game then u trade it for torrent site lol

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by nsk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    A steam account is used to download and play certain games online, counter strike, half life, team fortress, CoD etc

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php

Each account has a number, there up at 8 digits now. Someone who plays any of the games competitively wants to have a low digit to be 'elite', or banned cheaters want them so they look like they are just good because they have been playing for so long.
    Low digit accounts can be very valuable, they get sold on ebay, traded etc etc, a high digit account is totally worthless because anyone can sign up for a free account.

Its like say having a 100 week old ScT account, compared to a fresh account, the 100 week old one is more valuable.
    and what does this have to do with bittorrent?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast