Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: FSC request invite

goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good luck buddy,I couldn't yet but I understood to find FSC difficult from FTN.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yes it relay hard to get. Good luck for you too.
    HT

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    Anyway thanks and still waiting for invite.
    Sorry to report, but after only 4 weeks here in the invite section, you will be waiting a while yet.

It will normally take much longer than that, so keep helping, keep posting, let people get to know you better, and then maybe you will get that invite.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post
    Anyway thanks and still waiting for invite.
    Sorry to report, but after only 4 weeks here in the invite section, you will be waiting a while yet.

It will normally take much longer than that, so keep helping, keep posting, let people get to know you better, and then maybe you will get that invite.
    Listen to your SgtMajor son. No i am playing lol. But my words exactly as well. Just keep it clean, blunt, honest, and post. I see you Krycer. Good luck man, i think you'll evenually get what you seek mate.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    man i feel sorry for you for real someone invite this guy i would if i had an fsc account and invites
    believe me, you wouldn't

Trackers like fsc and ftn are very hard to get into ( dont know about others but I had to prove myself everytime I wanted something since I didn't had many friends ).
    When you are able to get invites when you pass their requirements ( only active members get invites on those trackers ) you cant take the risk of giving someone unkown
    Best suggestion I can give is be helpful to others and respect all the trackers and staff and they will find you

About giveaways, its always good to help other good members without expecting something and invite people you build trust with

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    The best way to get invite is to help others first by giving FREE not TRADE or contribute to the community as a whole whether it's a post helping others or replying somone's questions/requests.

Other members here would notice your contributions, and as time goes by - you would build a trust here. Even if someone doesn't have invite you want - he may or could have recommended you to someone who has the invite you want.

I lost all of my invites on one of my trackers because one of my invitees cheated.
    Fortunately, my account wasn't disabled because a have a good status/relationship there. It doesn't matter whether the cheating was intentional or unintentional. You must NOT do something you're not sure to jeopardize your inviter's account.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

I do it al the time. Not only here but at other boads.
    HT

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    If sb realy want to help me please read this https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ees-are-263268
    HT

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Guys I don't want write a novel who Am I and what I do. If sb ask me for help I'm open to help him. What should I write more to convince you to invite me.
    HT

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Its going to be tough getting into the big four. I was lucky to get into one of them. You simply just have to be trusted. Its all instinct. Even the best qualified members on here could be something else entirely from what they portray on this forum. Good luck man.
    Big four? What is that. I can only think of 3, FTN, FSC and SCT. Also how are the invites distributed around FSC.

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast