Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: My last christmas

Kirstein's Avatar torrent lover BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Good luck on your future endeavours

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Brandon, Good luck in your future endeavors. Its always bad to keep things bottled up inside. Speaking you mind is not so bad.

The Spirit of Something Greater

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I myself am proud of you B. It takes a big man to say such things, you're bigger than most. Good luck in whatever endeavors you have planned as I'm sure things will work out well for you.

Edit: Damn 3 of us said Endeavors in a row ,odd

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I am new here,so don't know you much.And can't say anything.

However Your post really impressed me deeply.

Hope you all the best.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    That was beautiful man
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    good luck in your studies and future endeavors

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Good Luck!

hope everything works out as you want it to be.

See you around.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    wow u r a great man Brandon

i'm very impressed with ur words

i wish u good luck in ur hole life

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    TheFox: You sir are a man above all. I'll always have the full upmost respect for you, and I hope you continue to use your incredible skill and knowledge to make what you've done even better than it already is.

I don't think that you and I had the best start, simply because when you were a staff member at FSC, your mind was on your up and coming creation, which we all know as FTN.

It's a shame that you didn't spend a bit more time actively at FSC before venturing on your own to create that enviable place, but that is life unfortunately.

I don't hold any malice against you, and never will. I may torment the odd individual now and again, but in many respects it is done to bring people back into the real world. I've always maintained that it doesn't matter how high we rise, it is those people who support us during our rise that counts.

Without those members who support us through thick and thin, we are nothing.

Remember Brandon that is it how others perceive us that really counts. One thing I have noticed on this board is that you have a lot of respect from your peers, so relish in that popularity.

Also remember that Feeling is known as the Sith Lord for one reason only, and that is because he embraced the Dark Side. If it wasn't for people like him, then you would not have shone so brightly in the first place. If everyone was equal, then no one could excel at what they do best, whether it be for evil or good.

I am indifferent, as you have probably guessed. I can be cruel one moment, then kind the next. It is nothing personal, but just my perception of the issues at hand. My only aim in life is to steer torrenting back towards the community.

I remember when joining a torrent site meant obeying the moderators without fail. Community was second place to dictatorship. Over the last few years, several key players have managed to change the staff attitude towards benevolence. Of those key players, you are counted as one of them. Consider this praise on my behalf, because I know you do it for your fellow (wo)man.

Also remember that FTN is considered desirable not only for it's rarity, but because of how it is run. That is the mandate you leave behind you.

Take care with your future endeavours, and have FUN!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    caricas's Avatar O GLORIOSO BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You sound a very good man...good luck to your life and thank you for creating such a wonderfoul site...FTN!!

ALL HAILL BRANDON...

the bittorrentworld salutes you!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast