Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: My last christmas

kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Wow....Wish you the best in your life and always be proud....FST will miss you....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    I Run It
    just ... wow..

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    TheFox: You sir are a man above all. I'll always have the full upmost respect for you, and I hope you continue to use your incredible skill and knowledge to make what you've done even better than it already is.

I don't think that you and I had the best start, simply because when you were a staff member at FSC, your mind was on your up and coming creation, which we all know as FTN.

It's a shame that you didn't spend a bit more time actively at FSC before venturing on your own to create that enviable place, but that is life unfortunately.

I don't hold any malice against you, and never will. I may torment the odd individual now and again, but in many respects it is done to bring people back into the real world. I've always maintained that it doesn't matter how high we rise, it is those people who support us during our rise that counts.

Without those members who support us through thick and thin, we are nothing.

Remember Brandon that is it how others perceive us that really counts. One thing I have noticed on this board is that you have a lot of respect from your peers, so relish in that popularity.

Also remember that Feeling is known as the Sith Lord for one reason only, and that is because he embraced the Dark Side. If it wasn't for people like him, then you would not have shone so brightly in the first place. If everyone was equal, then no one could excel at what they do best, whether it be for evil or good.

I am indifferent, as you have probably guessed. I can be cruel one moment, then kind the next. It is nothing personal, but just my perception of the issues at hand. My only aim in life is to steer torrenting back towards the community.

I remember when joining a torrent site meant obeying the moderators without fail. Community was second place to dictatorship. Over the last few years, several key players have managed to change the staff attitude towards benevolence. Of those key players, you are counted as one of them. Consider this praise on my behalf, because I know you do it for your fellow (wo)man.

Also remember that FTN is considered desirable not only for it's rarity, but because of how it is run. That is the mandate you leave behind you.

Take care with your future endeavours, and have FUN!!!
    I was going to ask to have this locked because I didn't want to leave up the opportunity for people to start yet another fire. But after reading your post, I have to say I was a bit speechless. The little bit of time we worked together was truly a pleasure, but as you know me I always had it in my heart to take my own path. It's unfortunate that we couldn't share our knowledge a bit more when we had the chance, but I learned quite a bit from you in that short time at FSC. Many people might look up to me, and I'm sure many might even wonder who I look up to. You are one of those people I've always admired. Your post meant a lot, and I can assure you there's much more in my soul that I have yet to share. I had a long talk with my dad last night and I've decided to follow my love of music and pursue a professional music career on the side of my school. This is what ultimately made me come to my decision to step away from FTN. I'm a sucker for a stage with lights and music and people, so I'm really excited to take the plunge and see where things go. With a little bit of luck, my voice and my fingers can take me a long way. Sounds a bit weird telling people I've left FTN for vocal lessons, but that's just how things are.
    Thanks again for everything you've said, as well as everyone else who's been kind enough to share their blessing.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    it may sound weird but it really is far from it brandon. i'm a performer myself and it is wonderful. i love all of the hard work. performing has been some of the hardest work I have ever done but even through the stress and sweat it still is overwhelming and overpoweringly awesome. I'm not sure how to explain the feeling, but I know what you mean. I just hope you have as much fun and feeling as I get out of what I do.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    techie316's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Good luck Brandon. Wish you success in your future endeavors

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    So very respectful posts which are surprising (but good to see) here.

*love is in the air*

Anyway good luck B.

Looking forward to hearing your music in the near future .

Sharing the love

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    when i first read the topic i thought you were going for some suicide mission

anyway good luck brandon

and one more thing . will your music be available on torrents for free downloads

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Good luck Brandon , it's a deeply and wonderful post. You will be missd.
    i wish all the best . Take care

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Awwww Brandon...

Best of luck man. I hardly know ya, we've chatted a bit on FTN here and there and still I feel like you're a great friend in the BT community to me.

Good luck to you Brandon in all that you do, I hope things go great for you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I expect that i wish you all the best for you!!!Good luck to you Brandon!!!!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast