Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: M**** - New Level 10 Tracker in Develpment

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    dude, I just got back from tennis, and all I can say is, go to hell Sgt. Major. WTF is with your agenda against me? I make giveaways AND I trade. I don't even have that **-* acc yet. If you even read carefully in my thread it said "theoretically". You have something against ppl trading their owns acc's? So please DON'T TALK TO ME EVER.
    he is not the only one who has problem with u
    He's not the only one.

See, you create the dumbest threads, act like a four year old, and still have the guts to call people an idiot when you are the idiot, hypocrit more?

Oh and these are all included in your dumbest threads.

Honestly, you have a huge e-penis in the chess league, and when you get beaten you go have a cry about it.

Then you come up with the most ridiculous idea of making FST invite only.

Then you miraculously pull $500 out of your ass to get some 10 gig pipe.

Honestly kid, good you've got a terrible sense of humour, take it to the lounge. Don't post your lame jokes about mangos and whatever other crap you can think of here.
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #152
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Honestly kid, good you've got a terrible sense of humour, take it to the lounge. Don't post your lame jokes about mangos and whatever other crap you can think of here.
    Amen!

3. BitTorrent   -   #153
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    lol i like the 10 gig one. i missed that thread. thinks for bring it up so i could have a good laugh.

i hate to bring it to you but it is called OC not gig this or gig that, and you have to usually contract for it. hehehehe

4. BitTorrent   -   #154
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Actually read the entire thread, And thats 10-15 minutes im never getting back.....

All i can say is a lot of yuo people need to learn how to act against other people, Ofc i had my doubts about the sites the second i read the topic. But if instead of just posting, its never going to work you nuub!!!! What about telling him whats needed to make a site work. What are you looking for in a tracker. and such.. Nah, it guess its better to just flame a way.

And some of you need to stop posting for the sake of getting +1 to your post account.
    And then have the nerve to comment on someones total post count. When 99% of your 1000+ post are just spam...

I swear to god sometimes i see more maturity in humans in the kinder garden than here at FST.

Again, long live eliteness and e-penises
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

5. BitTorrent   -   #155
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    i agree

*whacks everyone with her epenis* muahahahahha

6. BitTorrent   -   #156
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Actually read the entire thread, And thats 10-15 minutes im never getting back.....

All i can say is a lot of yuo people need to learn how to act against other people, Ofc i had my doubts about the sites the second i read the topic. But if instead of just posting, its never going to work you nuub!!!! What about telling him whats needed to make a site work. What are you looking for in a tracker. and such.. Nah, it guess its better to just flame a way.

And some of you need to stop posting for the sake of getting +1 to your post account.
    And then have the nerve to comment on someones total post count. When 99% of your 1000+ post are just spam...

I swear to god sometimes i see more maturity in humans in the kinder garden than here at FST.

Damn exactly what i was thinking. It's crazy how you guys flame like crazy but then if the site would have been up and really hit level 10 (example) or w/e ya, da same pplz flaming would have been all over it. I think it's called hypocrite....

7. BitTorrent   -   #157
    kaftan's Avatar Poster

Well, finally someone who sees the light, well sort of. I should cautiously point out that whilst not quite as venomous as the majority of posts, yours is still a little combative. "It takes guts to be gentle and kind"

Born to lose, live to win. Say what you think, do what you say (Che Geuvara)

8. BitTorrent   -   #158
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

he is not the only one who has problem with u
    He's not the only one.

See, you create the dumbest threads, act like a four year old, and still have the guts to call people an idiot when you are the idiot, hypocrit more?

Oh and these are all included in your dumbest threads.

Honestly, you have a huge e-penis in the chess league, and when you get beaten you go have a cry about it.

Then you come up with the most ridiculous idea of making FST invite only.

Then you miraculously pull $500 out of your ass to get some 10 gig pipe.

Those are threads here many of us remember for the entertainment i have not been here long either but few of them were very funny i must admit and this mango humor was entertaining at first watching everybody flock around one thread wanting a small bite then everybody was left hungry. I'm not trying to be rude but how can a child be an ellite chess player i remember one of the comments stateing i know my stuff he cheated at the age of a child you know nothing. You know your stuff when you have a walking stick and a gray beard and look as if you were santa who knows one day you may even take up the job in a shopping center.

I agree with most of the comments here best be blunt to show how it is even though i'm not say it was successful for one minute do you really think nobody would criticise the site how would you take. it i would rather people tell me i have trod in shit rather than walk around all night with it stuck to my shoe
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-10-2007 at 05:35 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #159
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Who would ever want to work on a site with somebody like zaa as an owner? Puhleez!

What dorks you guys are for rehashing this joke that was wayyyy overplayed...

...but yet many took the bait...

Last edited by arkiebrian; 12-10-2007 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #160
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post
    As for you spark. You seem to report a shit load of "Spam" reports, yet you are the one who spam's this thread the most. I find it really ironic, either you are both the spammer and the spam catcher.
    When I was a spam catcher I used to get all kind of shit as a gift for helping FST.

I found it much easier and safer to spam instead of reporting the spam.

Did U sign up?
    Last edited by spark; 12-10-2007 at 06:15 AM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast