Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Info Regarding PP invites

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    i would love to get into pp. I can show proof of good ratios at top trackers. I realize i don't have 25+ bt rep but i never heard about this wonderful place until i was looking for a specific tracker and google sent me here. My seedbox should be set up in a day or two with 5 tb for bandwidth so i would be willing to help out. peace

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    New Member BT Rep: +1
    Hey, I know I don't have the 50 posts, but I don't cheat, I always keep a good ratio, and I seed. Anyway I would really appreciate an Invite.

Thanks.

Ratio Proof
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2055/...f7462dff_o.jpg

Speed Test
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/211138137.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I have never traded... So basically u can legitimately trade invites here with good trust worthy members? Saw the post of mass pm, so i thought a def no invite giveaways-trades but-? pm me? I know if u invite a cheater u get banned but my question is can u actually trade invites for other invites?

Quote Originally Posted by superm4n View Post
    Hi Everyone if you dont know me, im the owner of peerportal.org!

I just wanted to set a few things straight tbh as ive had a few pms regarding PP's rules for trading.

We dont allow invites for PP to be traded anywhere but here there is alot of reasons why i came to that decision The main one being security.... but im not gonna get into them now.
    There are some guidelines which i would like people to follow when trading invites.

Please use your commen sense when inviting people ie; dont invite just anyone, ask to see proof etc of there stats on other trackers, try and aim to only invite people with a +25 btrep. take note of there post count or how long theyve been a member here, all these things will tell you how good a member the potential invitee could be. Basically we want the best and the most trusted members possible

Take Note
    This is to protect your account on PP as we do punish users if they invite mass hit and runners and/or cheaters.

We want our current members to invite people that they think would be a good addition to PP's Community.

And last but not least if you want a invite leave me a reply here Dont pm me, ill pm you for your email addy, if you make the grade

Thanks for listening

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    wow that's really nice of you superm4n, instead of flaming ur explaning things and etc, u must be an example owner/admin btw i'd really love to join pp, please consider me too.

thanks in advance
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    guille03's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Hi
    Can i have one ? Please :-)
    Thanks

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by superm4n View Post
    .....people ie; dont invite just anyone, ask to see proof etc of there stats on other trackers, try and aim to only invite people with a +25 btrep. take note of there post count or how long theyve been a member here...
    You may invite me
    Thank you.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    MoCca's Avatar BestShare Staff BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    nice tracker keep up the good work

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i've 1 PP invite Super will give u my ratio in PM .. Thnx & so nice step from u .
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    carpediemm's Avatar FST bitch BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sounds nice I like that giveaways are aloud. This tracker can really become good
    Seize the Day

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    This site is a great one.

And the staff and admin rock and are actually helpful. Unlike a few certain trackers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast