Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My I'm not Gonna Get Into Wheel Mods Request

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    this i think might answer your question...... (first one anyways)

2.) i'm either friendless, have friends that don't trust me or just know ppl who aren't realy friends at all (from thier point of view anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    reverse psychology...it's always nice to see a fresh approach.
    well, i thought i would just state how i didn't deserve this tracker and get that out of the way...
    Last edited by jasperr; 12-12-2007 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    I wasn't trying to insult you mate I was serious...it actually got me to read it which is more than I do for most of these threads so good on yah

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    it's okay bud...

my poor kitty though............ her last wish is to see the home page of that place we call wheel mods as she sits on my lap..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    fish-strike's Avatar Dot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    nice request man. good luck

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    hello all,

First off i'm posting this in this area for the most exposer... Now i would really like to get into this ellusive tracker.. I know i have no chance of it because its so dearly guarded and respected, i do know some ppl who are members there but, either they don't have any invites or they simply don't want to invite me .. either way equals the end result.. thats okay cause in reality all it is, is just another tracker.. a tracker that is very good(from what i hear), the community is basicly what i'm intrested in, and i understand the community at Wheelmods is very tight which is cool... I'm assuming i don't deserve to belong to such a reguared site simply because i'm posting here at fst about it, or i have "not enough posts" here, or maybe even cause i don't have many giveaways.. on that note i have had a couple of those.. but have stopped doing so out of respect of the trackers... however i have given some in the background via pm..
    Anywho, i'm probally not worth the time it takes to read this post.. but, just the same it has been an intrest of for some time now.. and i'll probally never have the pleasure of being a member for the following reasons..(maybe)

1.) i'm posting here at fst about this!
    2.) i'm either friendless, have friends that don't trust me or just know ppl who aren't realy friends at all (from thier point of view anyways)
    3.) don't have enough posts here to warrant trust..??
    4.) i live at home with my mom
    5.) people think i'm retarded
    6.) i'm not very well liked
    7.) the place is like getting into another country w/o a passport.
    8.) no invites(which that is a well known true)
    9.) the staff is picky.. (which could also be true)
    10.) i'm a major lamer!!!

anyways i know i'm not that bad of a person and i try to keep good face where ever i am... i've been into torrents for a while now.. and have good ratios on many sites... took me a while to catch on to how torrent sites work tho(at first).. and since then i've been on track.. now i'm into communities.. i'm in a few places now where i'm getting to like them very much .. i may not be active on the forums much but am on thier ircs.. probally should be more of both but, if i'm gonna talk to ppl... i wanna talk with'em not play pm tag.. but thats me..

i probally could show ratio proofs if they were requested.... but as i say i'm looking for community theme more so a tracker.. i only have a cable connection for speeds (but it's a damm good one) .....

i also could probally try to give ya a major sob story about on how i really need this tracker... cause my cat is dying of menstral cramps and the only thing that will save her poor kitty life is the kindness of a wheelmods invite... but, i won't do that.. seems kind of pointless.. besides so many people are doing that enough for ftn invites... so, my poor kitty is gonna have to leave me.. (i will miss that cat) ....

well, i could go on and on but the bottom line is that no matter how i look at it no one would ever even consider for an invite to the great wheelmods site.. so thats why i decided to make this post and hopefully i made at least a couple people smile and call me some real nice names...

so, feel free to bash this thread and laugh at me... and tell me how lame i am because i know it to be true(thats why i posted this here)..

thanks and l8rs..
    self-confidence!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    not fresh that's soooo fifth grade, he should've used some subliminal messages, NLP I don't know some advance hypnotic language to seduce us to unvoluntarily give him an invite and bend over while we're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    this i think might answer your question...... (first one anyways)

well, i thought i would just state how i didn't deserve this tracker and get that out of the way...
    If yoiu think you don't deserve it you are not going to get it.

Dude you need a theplace invite, you really need to learn about inner self esteem and how to make friends in real life, once you learn that you won't need any tracker community.
    Last edited by yoyogi4; 12-12-2007 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I've got a wheel mods acc.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    what's so good about uk-t anyways ..look at its content, its only rated 6.. people just care for rarity these days ..so sad..

Wishing for: SweDVDR

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I hate u*-*, it should be worse than a level 6. I see 0-day stuff uploaded there that was on SCT a day ago, and theres like no leechers.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    I hate u*-*, it should be worse than a level 6. I see 0-day stuff uploaded there that was on SCT a day ago, and theres like no leechers.
    Then give it to the guy so he can find this out for himself and then trade it for something else he wants.
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast