Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My I'm not Gonna Get Into Wheel Mods Request

YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    I hate u*-*, it should be worse than a level 6. I see 0-day stuff uploaded there that was on SCT a day ago, and theres like no leechers.
    Then give it to the guy so he can find this out for himself and then trade it for something else he wants.

That would be helpful

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well, its not that bad... Its got a nice movie section in the forumz

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    well, its not that bad... Its got a nice movie section in the forumz
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    did you ever think that maybe the people you no arent there and thats why you have gotten any invites
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    what's so good about uk-t anyways ..look at its content, its only rated 6.. people just care for rarity these days ..so sad..
    hmmm... how should i say this..??? you must be daft if you think i want to get into this site becuase of rarity... and oboviously you DID NOT read my post well either.. if you had, you would have noticed i made no mention of value other than community.. and another thing pre-times are BS...

If yoiu think you don't deserve it you are not going to get it.
    i think you missed something

Dude you need a theplace invite, you really need to learn about inner self esteem and how to make friends in real life, once you learn that you won't need any tracker community.
    i don't need or want a theplace invite... i'm sure it's a good site.. but, i have sites that are good.. but only a few that are any real value to me..

Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    did you ever think that maybe the people you no arent there and thats why you have gotten any invites
    HA-HA you funny little man... sometimes it takes a leap of faith to know whats real and whats not..

Then give it to the guy so he can find this out for himself and then trade it for something else he wants.
    almost missed this one...... uhmmmmmmm again people DON'T READ ... i don't trade... look at my sig... geesh
    Last edited by jasperr; 12-13-2007 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok are you arguing...oh nevermind...I should make a post "Why we dont deserve to breath the air we breath, food we eat, bed we sleep in, family most of us have(dont want to single any of us out lol), or the life that God gave us or the monkey we evolved from."(again dont want to single anyone out) lol
    That would be a looooong post
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-13-2007 at 09:21 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    ok are you arguing...oh nevermind...I should make a post "Why we dont deserve to breath the air we breath, food we eat, bed we sleep in, family most of us have(dont want to single any of us out lol), or the life that God gave us or the monkey we evolved from."(again dont want to single anyone out) lol
    That would be a looooong post

no i wasn't argueing anout anything.... just setting things straight as some people were starting to go waaaaay off track talking about trading and tracker ratings and pre-times..... which was wrong! so i was pointing out the obvious.... thats all.. i mean how you gonna say to someone who don't trade you're gonna trade it for something better after you see it sucks???

if the site ends up sucking.. well, then it does... but i don't believe it will or does..

anyways perhaps you should make a post like that... probally would be a hoot .. just to see many people go HUH!???
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123