Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Req] FT*

shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shar View Post

I will promise here that i will not trade any more if i get ft* invite.
    for some reason, i always find it weired when someone says that. Perhaps coz logically, it seems that one is trading his trading habit for an invite.

Anyways, good luck!
    why do u thing that i cant quit from trading???even if it's a little habit of mine, what i belive that all most everybody here have that habit. and told told me that i am bluff.

The Theme - Share your invites - don't trade them.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Not everyone trades, and I'm seeing on your BT Rep that you do, but most of your other BT Rep points are from giving. Best of luck anyways, I guess.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Sharm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    good luck iam I need ftn for free

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by shar View Post
    Yes i trade i think that everybody here trade more then 1 time even pepole that have ft* do trade.
    this is not need to be the reason that i cant get ft* invite.
    but if this is the problem i will promise here that i will not trade any more if i get ft* invite.
    I never traded an account, so don't assume everyone trades amigo. Sorry to join the "Good Luck" club, but good luck!

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Traders will not get any FTN invitation and FTN is one of the top rated and more chances of trading this invitation even if some one is ready to give.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    What people are saying is true. I doubt anyone with a invite handy that dont know you really well is going to risk their account to give you an invite.

but if this is the problem i will promise here that i will not trade any more if i get ft* invite.

This only makes me think you are only going for the level of the trackers, so what happens when the next big thing comes along. A UBER secret level 12 tracker with only 2k users and 20/10 on content and its just THE BEST S*IT EVER... comes along... Might be really tempting to trade that FTN account then. Just face it, having a invite on ftn is like having a fist full of diamonds in the world of trading.

I wish you the best of luck, but you have to understand that people get really skeptic about handing out invites to people how have worked their way up by trading.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Given that you are an active trader your chances of getting this are pretty low. If you want my advice then stop trading, leave the Invites section and make some decent posts elsewhere. Currently 98% if your posts here are in the invites section which strongly suggests that's all you really care about.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    geez glad to see everyone is negative here lol some community...

Youd be surprised who has F*N and who doesn't...for a fact a majority of the negative people who posted above ...DON'T have in on the site, so my advice is simple....ignore the haters, keep a good ratio...someone will notice.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    What people are saying is true. I doubt anyone with a invite handy that dont know you really well is going to risk their account to give you an invite.

This only makes me think you are only going for the level of the trackers, so what happens when the next big thing comes along. A UBER secret level 12 tracker with only 2k users and 20/10 on content and its just THE BEST S*IT EVER... comes along... Might be really tempting to trade that FTN account then. Just face it, having a invite on ftn is like having a fist full of diamonds in the world of trading.

I wish you the best of luck, but you have to understand that people get really skeptic about handing out invites to people how have worked their way up by trading.
    i sry but i dont agree with mate u can see my rep point to see how much i help pepole here maybe 10% of my rep point is from trade and it's was when i begin here and other is by help the member's here.
    and i dont know why pepole cant belive me when i say i will quit trading. what there are no pepole that do it before me??
    so i hope that someone will belive my and hear my prayer maybe santa and give me chance to make my dream.

The Theme - Share your invites - don't trade them.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    shar is a great guy, hope you'll get your FTN m8
    Need FTN,FSC

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast