Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tool to keep Torrent accounts Alive

max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    Firefox, put all your trackers into bookmarks make a folder called torrents and just right click it and open all in taps. Walla you have just opened all your trackers. Do this everytime you start firefox.
    Best answer untill now. I do exactly the same.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    For Safari users, you can add Saft, then save all the web tracker while open into a session, and from time to time just load the session.

But the problem comes to certain sites that won't store its cookies too long, like U-G, TL, ScT, E****, etc, that would require to enter the login manually

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    another way is to avoid trading or associating with traders....

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BLaZiN's Avatar Up yours! BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    If ur goin on holiday or wueva then try the option of parking the account(s) which most trackers have, i even park ones instead of actually signing in everyday - works for me

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    what? are you really that obtuse?
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    actually yea I am, if you have lost what I have lost over lame traders claiming to never trading then you would feel the same way....thats why you dont associate with traders becuz you are what you are and I am what I am and I know I cant change your views but just give the noobs a different perspective of the bittorrent |"anti" trading sorts

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    how does this relate to keeping accounts at infrequently used trackers active?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    just look at the title of the thread and shut the hell up about traders.

actually yea I am, if you have lost what I have lost over lame traders claiming to never trading then you would feel the same way....thats why you dont associate with traders becuz you are what you are and I am what I am and I know I cant change your views but just give the noobs a different perspective of the bittorrent |"anti" trading sorts
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    just look at the title of the thread and shut the hell up about traders.

I rather not, sorry....

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    hudho
    i wish there was a tool like yall talking about becouse i bet i have 40 accounts .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12