Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to be a part of the FSC community

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    i want fsc to what i can contribute is some good mma news it sucks Ryan gracie died in prisonrite after he got into a car crash (which they say was stolen) he was a great fighter, stuff like that you know please consider me.
    You should start your own request thread instead of hi-jacking this guy's thread, lol

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    sorrry lol good luck on your request man

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    It's going to be tough to get in. I am with you on the hunt. Hope you get in though man. Good luck!

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    Yes i want an invite to this great site, i realize only staff and related have invites so i hope one will read my message and will invite me.
    For a long time i thought this site wasn't that great and never tried getting in it but lately i've read reviews and friends who are in this site really said some good words about the site so i'm waiting for any nice guy out there who wishes to invite me.

//edit : if some ratio proofs from some high level trackers interest you tell me.
    U talk about "Reviews" and "how great a site" it is, BUT NEVER speak about >> What kind of Contribution , U can Bring to this AWESOME CLOSE KNIT Community......???

So, what is gonna be, your Contribution or what are U going to bring to the table??
    i can bring good speeds, good packs and myself as a good user for the site's torrents and community i promise you that you'll love me

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Getting into FSC is like getting "made" in the mob.

You become a soldier. You go around being part of a crew. Doing little jobs here and there. Moving up, contributing and gaining the confidence of others. Until one day you are called. You get nervous thinking you are going to get whacked, cause you think you did something wrong - when they sit you in that front passenger side seat.

When all of a sudden you are in front of the boss / underboss. It's important to remember two things. One, it's usually the Boss that decides if you should be made; you have to impress him and not just lower-level Family members. Two, this is a rare accomplishment. There are plenty of associates, but very few made men. Not every cafone gets this honor. It's not automatic.

I can't stress enough how hard it is to be made. It takes more than just good connections. You have to have a character above reproach (among the Family). You must have plenty of respect from others, and some influence. Many, many associates will dangle on the edge of "our thing" their entire lives, working their arses off for a Family, getting their nails dirty, and never being admitted.

You're dedication is questioned, you cut your hand to bleed, shake hands with the other person and become part of "la cosa nostra."

Thats how one day it'll happen. Good Luck to you and all other like me who anxiously await the call to come one day.
    Last edited by DannyGnXz; 12-15-2007 at 11:57 PM.

The Spirit of Something Greater

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGnXz View Post

You become a soldier. You go around being part of a crew. Doing little jobs here and there. Moving up, contributing and gaining the confidence of others. Until one day you are called. You get nervous thinking you are going to get whacked, cause you think you did something wrong - when they sit you in that front passenger side seat. When all of a sudden you are in front of the boss / underboss. You have to impress him. You're dedication is questioned, you cut your hand to bleed, shake hands with the other person and become part of "la cosa nostra."

Thats how one day it'll happen. Good Luck to you and all other like me who anxiously await the call to come one day.
    yeah right and the sysop is tony soprano

you've seen too many mafia movies

people are very very nice there.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    yeah right and the sysop is tony soprano

you've seen too many mafia movies

people are very very nice there.
    Yeah, you are right, too many mafia movies...

The Spirit of Something Greater

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

You become a soldier. You go around being part of a crew. Doing little jobs here and there. Moving up, contributing and gaining the confidence of others. Until one day you are called. You get nervous thinking you are going to get whacked, cause you think you did something wrong - when they sit you in that front passenger side seat.

When all of a sudden you are in front of the boss / underboss. It's important to remember two things. One, it's usually the Boss that decides if you should be made; you have to impress him and not just lower-level Family members. Two, this is a rare accomplishment. There are plenty of associates, but very few made men. Not every cafone gets this honor. It's not automatic.

I can't stress enough how hard it is to be made. It takes more than just good connections. You have to have a character above reproach (among the Family). You must have plenty of respect from others, and some influence. Many, many associates will dangle on the edge of "our thing" their entire lives, working their arses off for a Family, getting their nails dirty, and never being admitted.

You're dedication is questioned, you cut your hand to bleed, shake hands with the other person and become part of "la cosa nostra."

I think U have been watching too many episodes of the sopranos....LMAO, but a great anlaogy though....

I think DV8type must be John Ghotti....shhhhh!! I do NOT want to get "whack"......LOL
    Last edited by Enlightened; 12-16-2007 at 02:52 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    U seem to be a good user....if I get an invite its urs. [but shhhh]

*It wont be too long I guess
    Last edited by Xtremist; 12-16-2007 at 03:09 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

lol funny story
    though keep searching for an invite

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast