Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Am Legend DVD SCR????

Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Hehe, i have only watched one CAM/TS my entire life. And it ruined the movie for me. Could not see anything in the cool scenes. I can understand people willing to watch Comedy's TS releses. Since they usually are really bright and TS got it own sound source. But Watching dark movies that uses tons of FX's.. I dont really see the point in that. Ofcouse you manage to understand the story but you bacially miss out on several well made scenes in the movie, since you probobly are holding the removte in your hand trying to adust the contrast.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    dont bother you all its horrible usually i can fix small flickering in the movies with avisynth cause i reupload them but this one is far to much flickering wait for a better release even if it is another cam.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    Hehe, i have only watched one CAM/TS my entire life. And it ruined the movie for me. Could not see anything in the cool scenes. I can understand people willing to watch Comedy's TS releses. Since they usually are really bright and TS got it own sound source. But Watching dark movies that uses tons of FX's.. I dont really see the point in that. Ofcouse you manage to understand the story but you bacially miss out on several well made scenes in the movie, since you probobly are holding the removte in your hand trying to adust the contrast.
    HAhahaha, this brings back memories, anyone remember the shitty releases they brought us on Morpheus and Kazaa then 140mb movies, lulz.....and then the dial up connection we had, 2-5kb/s which ranged to 12hrs to dl it? I swear those cams made pukka releases look like 351591360136p....oh the memories

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    HAhahaha, this brings back memories, anyone remember the shitty releases they brought us on Morpheus and Kazaa then 140mb movies, lulz.....and then the dial up connection we had, 2-5kb/s which ranged to 12hrs to dl it? I swear those cams made pukka releases look like 351591360136p....oh the memories
    lol, I remember those TMD-Moviez rips on Morpheus.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by nethawk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post

lol, I remember those TMD-Moviez rips on Morpheus.
    Then you went to the IRC and tried doing it from there, but there was a big ass line to get the movie, took me 3 days to get caddyshack

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    wait for the DVD scre

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    i guess we're jus goin 2 have 2 wait 4 sumthin wit a little bit better quality
    i think this movie deserves the wait =]

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    this cam is beyond horrible. do not waste your time.

as a bonus to seeing this movie in the theatres...there is a 6 MINUTE trailer for the new batman movie

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    this cam is beyond horrible. do not waste your time.

as a bonus to seeing this movie in the theatres...there is a 6 MINUTE trailer for the new batman movie
    yea but its still kinda behind the scenes, zomg seh joker looked KEWL!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Oh yah I forgot all about Batman! There had been some awesome photo's floating around a while back, the vehicles look great. I'm looking forward to that one!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast