Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Final Request

The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    "Double Upl0ad and one extra invite at FTN".... Hope you get one

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post
    Hi. I didn't like at all that you used your kid to obtain ftn. I have 2 kids and before never posted about them in any forum. I mean its like you are saying "prefer to invite me to ftn because I have a kid and other members don't". Buddy leave your family life out of the trackers' hunt, its not worth it.

ftn is just a scene tracker, but good luck anywayz...

Well you just posted that you have 2. In no way am I implying or trying to use my kid to better my chances of obtaining an invite, thats just how you decided to take it. All I was doing was giving a little info about me. Im not putting my family life in my "tracker hunt" Some people want to know a lil more about who they invite so you should jump on people who put their kids pics as avatars and exploit them. Thanks for the good luck though.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    You still got my respect. Just keep trying it's tough everybody wants one, but it's closed knit for a reason. Hope you get in and don't explain yourself. I think your reasons were honest and valid mate.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    Unfortunately, the extra invite may only be for F** Power and above users who are already requesting. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

BTW, I will say it one last time. Anybody who is criticizing JROQuinn has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Over 110 reps combined, here + at another forum where he's like a god. Please step outside your little world at FST and get to know somebody better.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 12-19-2007 at 05:15 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    Unfortunately, the extra invite may only be for F** Power and above users who are already requesting. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

BTW, I will say it one last time. Anybody who is criticizing JROQuinn has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Over 110 reps combined, here + at another forum where he's like a god. Please step outside your little world at FST and get to know somebody better.
    Thanks you are one of my biggest supporters & if anyone deserves the invite more its you man!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post

Thanks you are one of my biggest supporters & if anyone deserves the invite more its you man!
    Thanks but I don't need a F** invite . I would help you out myself but I'm too new, I won't be a Power member for awhile. The least I can do though is to try to lend support to your request. If my word means anything here (and it does to people who know me outside of FST) then it might help your cause a little.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Well Guys I think im done for a while now! I'm in and thanks for everyones support. Dont forget I still have some invites to give in my sig.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123