Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: An Eighty Foot Tall Human Skeleton Discovered!

Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post

Ah, so science does not produce facts, however the Bible does. That's an interesting take.

What gets us to Heaven then. You should discuss it with hobbitsex boy.
    Never did I say scientist dont ever produce facts. And yea the Bible produces some of them too. As for what gets us to heaven, Ill leave that to the scientists & you guys to worry about. I know how I'm getting there & if Im wrong then why does anyone else have to worry about it or even say Im wrong?
    "Never did I say scientist dont ever produce facts" Well you kind of did when you said that people couldn't be 100% sure. Tho' you seem to think that the Bible is an exception.

People aren't saying you're wrong. They're saying you're an idiot. Idiot's can be right sometimes. More thro' luck than judgement tho'.

Oh and nobody is worried about how you are getting into Heaven. Most people here don't believe in it and those of us who do really don't care what idiots like you think. Tho' we do enjoy laughing at you. It's kind of a tradition here.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Oh I figured that but then again people also enjoy laughing at children too, as you have been making yourself look along with a couple others. Calling me an idiot & people laughing at is supposed to make me what? I thought this was an adult conversation but obviously I wasnt 100% sure. Its ok when people dont believe what I believe in. Im proud to be an idiot.
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 12-19-2007 at 11:33 PM. Reason: forgot my smiley

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Oh I figured that but then again people also enjoy laughing at children too, as you have been making yourself look along with a couple others. Calling me an idiot & people laughing at is supposed to make me what? I thought this was an adult conversation but obviously I wasnt 100% sure. Its ok when people dont believe what I believe in. Im proud to be an idiot.
    So much so you keep proving it.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If it was real i'm sure the news around the world would have covered this story if any conformation is made from a reputable scientist or source then i predict it makes front pages internationaly i have seen a short article of a 11/15 foot but they were immediately dismissed for not being genuine if it was real then great it will uncover something never seen they may even find a cyclops one of these days
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-19-2007 at 11:57 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

again thats your opinion...even if everyone else thinks the same as you, that doesnt make it a fact. And even if I think I'm and idiot, again thats an opinion.

6. Lounge   -   #86

again thats your opinion...even if everyone else thinks the same as you, that doesnt make it a fact. And even if I think I'm and idiot, again thats an opinion.
    That's absolutely 100% correct.

I totally and unreservedly agree with that post.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

Basically what you are saying is that you prefer to trust your intuition over scientific method. Or the accumulated knowledge that represents human achievement.

Fair enough, that's a matter for you.
    If you carefully study both sides, you might change your mind, I have straddled the fence for a long time and there is no 100% proof for either. But there have been so much hatred and death for the cause of evolution that I dont think that if there is a God, that he would go that route. So in closing yes I believe in God. No not because you all may assume I have to have a reason for my existence but because of the events in my life I have witnessed and other reasons. Im not trying to make you all believe what I lean to be more truth that fiction. Im just giving my opinion.
    When? I know I doze off a bit now and then these days but I missed that. I can think of any number of wars over resources, political ideology, religion, empire and even personal vanity but when the feck did the wars of evolution take place?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    If you carefully study both sides, you might change your mind, I have straddled the fence for a long time and there is no 100% proof for either. But there have been so much hatred and death for the cause of evolution that I dont think that if there is a God, that he would go that route. So in closing yes I believe in God. No not because you all may assume I have to have a reason for my existence but because of the events in my life I have witnessed and other reasons. Im not trying to make you all believe what I lean to be more truth that fiction. Im just giving my opinion.
    When? I know I doze off a bit now and then these days but I missed that. I can think of any number of wars over resources, political ideology, religion, empire and even personal vanity but when the feck did the wars of evolution take place?
    Yeah, right. You'll be asking for facts next.

Racist.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Hitler killed the Jews for being, in his opinion, inferior for the cause of natural selection

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Hitler killed the Jews for being, in his opinion, inferior for the cause of natural selection
    Absolutely, how could anyone believe anything else.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast