Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheel or Rabbit?

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    3 page of spam
    50 posts per page FTW

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    3 page of spam
    well you started it squirr3l and back to the question yes i do know about wheel and rabbit but aint in neither
    well ya, i was hoping for some discussion and to get started i put some questions...but i didn't realize some most will skip the question and talk about how collectors suck...which is irreverent with this topic. Anyways, i have found some of my answer through pm and some other places....so this thread is open for spam

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeel View Post
    both sucks

both have shitty content
    neither of them are about content
    What is Torrenting about? I thought it was about download loads of content/warez.
    You don't need trackers to join very nice communities in specialized forums around the web, and guess what, registrations are open.

About your questions (FTWR speaking):

Is there any special about the content in either site?
    Sometimes, rare stuff is uploaded since users can upload torrents, but the majority of the times 0day is uploaded with great delay, and many many pr0n.

Are they all about rarity or is there anything special?
    FTWR is special cause is hard to get in and has a nice fake frontpage, thats it.
    Last edited by 0Ri0N; 12-18-2007 at 04:44 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post

What is Torrenting about? I thought it was about download loads of content/warez.
    You don't need trackers to join very nice communities in specialized forums around the web, and guess what, registrations are open.
    i think ORiON is the only one here who is not retarded

squirr3l , those site sucks in every possible way . that includes community , content etc etc

there was only one active "community" in the torrent world , and its dead now

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Well anyway ...U say rabit has shit content....I say ur crazy .their content is beautiful

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by indian View Post

Well anyway ...U say rabit has shit content....I say ur crazy .their content is beautiful
    i say you are full of s*** , or you are new to FTWR

or you are just proud of your "high level" account and am pretty sure you login once in a while just to keep that account active and nothing else

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by indian View Post

i say you are full of s*** , or you are new to FTWR

or you are just proud of your "high level" account and am pretty sure you login once in a while just to keep that account active and nothing else
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Will someone lock this bull*rap, hate these threads omg level 10 vs level 10 and ppl who discuss it(if you care you wouldn't say anything, <- for members). Noone doesn't make any point or talks bs.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    =/

*show hands* how many of you who thrashed this topic are member in wheel or rabbit?
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-18-2007 at 06:03 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    theres a lot of tension reguarding these sites..... besides the fact that they are tough to get in, why would people speak so negatively about them??..... if ya don't like'em then just leave'em.. why try to take EVERY opertunity to trash'em? not that they care what ya think, but still.........
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast