Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes Centropy Bad Boys 2 Is Out

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Newcster, your rude to everyone else, so why not me?

I could show you tons of pics of fake files, or mislabled files on irc/xdcc search engines...

remember all the fake reloadeds, etc...

just cuz someone is "hosting" it, doesnt mean its real, you should know that by now. I in fact did go to that channel, and surprise surprise, the bot wasnt working. And no one had any answers on where it came from, who released it, etc... and there is nothing on any newsgroup about it either...

course, i remember that "potential" screener you posted a while back, that wasnt quite a screener too, =]

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@25 July 2003 - 02:31
    Newcster, your rude to everyone else, so why not me? 

I could show you tons of pics of fake files, or mislabled files on irc/xdcc search engines...

remember all the fake reloadeds, etc...

just cuz someone is "hosting" it, doesnt mean its real, you should know that by now.  I in fact did go to that channel, and surprise surprise, the bot wasnt working.  And no one had any answers on where it came from, who released it, etc...  and there is nothing on any newsgroup about it either...
    well im in queue on one of the bots and I did talk to the one serving this movie but he isn't on right now..HE told me this movie IS the Screener to Bad Boys 2. I asked him repeatedly and AGAIN he said he guaranteed me this is the real thing! NOT going to say anything more about it. I will get this soon and I will check it out myself. If it is I will post with screenshots. If not then I will not.

AND I am not rude to everybody else..I just get tired of listening to ppl doubting someones word even if it is right or wrong. Let that person look the fool if he/she wants to. I am the nicest person in the world but I do speak my mind wether anybody likes what I have to say.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Your continual attempts at "1 uping" people get annoying. You hijacked the thread with your speal about a screener, with no evidence. What ever happened to posting hashes once you get them, and not having to hype files that may or may not exisit? You know how the noobs are... "newcster said theres a screener, OMG WHERE IS IT!"... if you gave it more time, backed up your claim, or just posted the hash when done, you could avoid any potential false hype.

-out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12