Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: ****FTN Request: Priceless****

DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    it isn't the video that is bad it is the begging that bothers me.

traditionally you don't know about a site until you get invited to it. i think bt trackers would be sooo much better off if that was the situation.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ****FTN Request: Pointless****

those of us with invites will notice you around here and help you out if we feel you deserve it and want it, no need to make a thread saying you want an invite to a place that damn near everyone here wants.

edit: danielle shouldnt you be using a different avatar? maybe one with a bit more christmas cheer.......i mean i did spend a considerable amount of time working on it after all.
    Last edited by aysomc; 12-20-2007 at 06:24 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    A1MAN's Avatar iam back again ! BT Rep: +1
    nice video , u made effort in this man

goodluck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    fine fine, aysomc. you win

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    Iīve invited many people with those "awesome" request of high levels, all stating they would really love to be part of the "great community". Almost everyone have 0 torrent comments, 0 forum posts, never visit irc and not even bothering getting a personal avatar.

Trader or anti-trader (a.k.a pathetic begger), itīs the same shit, different name. They are all just after the level of the tracker, not the community itself.

you are making a generalization of all the people who requests ftn for its community? i can tell you i recently requested ftn publicly and even though i haven't had the time yet to fully integrate myself with its community, i have tried out the forums, and i have my personal avatar.. i think i have 1.3 forum posts/day or something like that. but it's christmas time and time for course exams which means i have my focus elsewhere atm .. but i don't think you should make that kind of generalization because not all requesters lie when they say that the community plays a big part in why they want an invite.. but i undersand that people think it's bullshit after inviting a couple of guys that have lied about it.

EDIT: I find it interesting that everyone who shows their annoyance in every FTN req thread are all already on the inside. Coinsidence? Stop being jerks guys. If you don't like the request threads. DON'T READ THEM!

EDIT2: Good luck with your request wrongun92
    Last edited by danio; 12-20-2007 at 10:19 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hello there again, alright it wasnt a popular format and hit a lot of people's nerves, so it has been hidden beneath the shackles of the spoiler tag. Now you really have to make an effort if you want to view it.

I wasnt begging. I was just making a request and presenting myself.

edit 1: As already mentioned, it wasnt even designed to stand on its own. It was only a sidedish

[edit 2]: ok I get the idea and the moral of the story, I guess you enjoyed it while it lasted. I
    believe in democracy

[edit 3], ok, lesson learnt. Hey everyone makes mistakes. Its whether you realize you have made
    one and learnt from it that counts more.

[edit 4]: closed
    Last edited by wrongun92; 12-27-2007 at 06:15 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Okay, I am still looking for one

I have faith;

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Good Luck you deserve it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345