Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who uploads to public trackers?

Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    I did upload on DA & mininova, each once, makes me a bit confuse how to do it since it's a bit different to make a .torrent on public tracker compare to private one
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I have uploaded a few albums to public trackers. Only really rare stuff or albums that were already there in bad quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    pudel99's Avatar nigga stole my beer
    yes, public trackers are good to upload to, if you wanna test uploading a torrent

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    i have to admit i have great respect for people who upload to public trackers.

the only reason why they do it is they wanna share their files.

not ratio, buffer, invites, e-penis etc.

the majority of bt users download from public trackers.

people who upload there are real filesharer.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 12-21-2007 at 03:24 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I used to upload to the piratebay and other "private" sites that allow user uploads but i stopped when i realized how ungrateful the leechers were.

Sometimes i'd get thousands of snatches with only a handful of comments

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    i do upload old movies to public trackers

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    i have to admit i have great respect for people who upload to public trackers.

the only reason why they do it is they wanna share their files.

not ratio, buffer, invites, e-penis etc.

the majority of bt users download from public trackers.

people who upload there are real filesharer.
    +1
    Rightly said..

Most of the times it happens that i dont find what i want on any trackers..but just search at piratebay/isohunt/btjunkie/scrapetorrent and one can find almost anything.

Although seeds are like 1-2 but it doesnt matter people do share without expecting anything back
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Yeah, I think if this ppl who uploaded to the public trackers happen to have a chance to become members of a high level private trackers, he/she would make a great number of uploads
    Is it possible this ppl on public trackers also use seedbox ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I up on isohunt once in a while, to bad they all are in love with "axxo* releases

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by jr56 View Post
    I used to upload to the piratebay and other "private" sites that allow user uploads but i stopped when i realized how ungrateful the leechers were.

Sometimes i'd get thousands of snatches with only a handful of comments

Lol see you needed those comments to grow your e-penis.

I drop to private sites and I dont give a flying **** whether they comment or not. I just do it because the other people who upload there take forever to drop releases and thats where I started so I give back. They aren't public but they aren't "high level"

I don't need people thanking me or kissing my *** to feel that I have contributed. I even upload anonymously so no one even knows its me and I don't get any credit lol.

Real uploaders dont look for anything in return, we just do it to do it to help. Who do you think drops to the trackers you are on? Why do you think they remain anonymous?

All I ask in return is that people seed so I can stop seeding after the first 10-20 minutes so I can upload something else lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast