View Poll Results: would you like to have a (FTN) beggar section ?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

75 60.98%
  • No

48 39.02%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: FTN beggar corner.

fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    No.

But there should be some rules laid down for requesting these high level trackers

One cant wake up one day and decide wow FTN sounds nice

2 months old in the invites section and 200 post should be the minimum

I guess that wont stop the requests either and will make the mods job hell

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Why not make a section where people can request all invites not just FTN or any other specific invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i thinks that's enough for talking about FTN requests , no one can change the truth , FTN is So nice , all here is there dream is FTN and me so

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    Why not make a section where people can request all invites not just FTN or any other specific invite.
    That's the most sensible thing anyone has said in this thread, we could even call it "BitTorrent Invites" section perhaps?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379
    THERE'S ALREADY A DISCUSSION FOR THAT! IT'S CALLED THE BITTORRENT INVITES DISCUSSION!

hey, i have another idea, how about a discussion for bittorrent and all bittorrent-related topics? what you do you think?

you can't just turf users who ask for ftn invites to another part of the discussion just because you find their threads annoying, ever thought of just not reading them?

damn you sgtmajor for beating me

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    LoL

it's good the way it is

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Plenty of forums have a request section apart from the giveaways.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    stupid idea.......no one with FTN invites will even enter this place in that case :X

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Where to start...

Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Now don't you two go and be offended. I just gave a quick look and this is what I found, I'm sure some will say well it wasn't FTN I was asking for, but those are really just initials, the principals are still the same. This is what the section is for asking, begging, pleading for invites. There is nothing wrong with it. There will always be a new hot tracker that you will see 1000 requests for most recently waffles is a hot one.If it bothers you that much you are more than free to leave or simply not enter the BT invites section
    Did you looked at my threads dates and how it was simple?

requesting a very easy sites to get too
    I knew you would say that, yes I did look at the dates, you were new here, as the people "begging" are mostly new here too. So who are you to judge them by looking down on their plea's because you consider it begging? I think they are asking differently than you would, again thats what this section is for. It seems as if you feel somehow superior to them because you have gained in your time here. You were a no0b too as we ALL were. I think by your posts you have forgotten where you came from. Be kind to the no0bs they could very well be the sysops of tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    I'm not being offended, but I don't think bringing me up is relevant since I've been voting no and saying not to do this the billions times these ideas have come up....

Sorry, I misread your first post, my bad.

and we are not talking about request at all, just about the unstoppable useless threads.
    UMMM Ironic don't you think!? Posting in a useless thread about other "useless" threads. LMFAO! Dude those threads are not "useless" some people actually get their invites that way. I myself had gotten SCT that way, when I was new.

Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post

Did you looked at my threads dates and how it was simple?

requesting a very easy sites to get too
    soo ur saying if the FTN requests r old n simple they r fine??
    Apparently he is!!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Creativity should never be stifled, indeed it should be encouraged if anything, and some things will catch on, and some things will die a quick death
    If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen
    Sarge! I never knew you were so sensitive to the arts, you renaissance man you

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    That's the most sensible thing anyone has said in this thread, we could even call it "BitTorrent Invites" section perhaps?
    Damn! you beat me, and others, to it!

OK so in short it is arrogant and ignorant to bash others asking or even begging for invites, it's not only their right as a member here but also encouraged thats what we do in the Invites section, INVITE PEOPLE. weather or not the site is hard to get into ATM or not, hell I think I saw someone asking for Bitsoup the other day , seriously, Skull let me ask you why FTN?? If you look in recent weeks there are far more Waffels requests there. I am a happy member of FTN and it is a great site with a good staff so why do you see a problem with others wanting to get in? I say to those people Beg away

Also I forgot to mention I refused to vote on this poll because it promoted elitism and I'm very against the idea of it

1 more thing I realized, you are complaining that this is a rampant problem, well as of right not there isn't even 1 FTN request visible on my screen
    So how bad can this really be? well not nearly enough to warrant a new section.

Hmmmm, now it really seems like a useless thread doesn't it!?

Last edited by Detale; 12-21-2007 at 06:07 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    hell no !

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast